Own Pictures Thread

You've gone chubby chaser now Joe? Ah well, whatever floats your dick.

:lol: No, but in that case perhaps I was willing to make an exception.

Haha I don't see how taking a minute out of my day to clear a ridiculous misconception is really caring so much but if it is then I don't know... Stubbornness perhaps?

Well, maybe you would have owned any other user, but Ryan is just gonna come at you about something else now... I predict your goth attire will be under fire next :loco:

Well, maybe you would have owned any other user, but Ryan is just gonna come at you about something else now... I predict your goth attire will be under fire next :loco:

If thats the absolute WORST quality he can find about me then quite frankly, I'm honored :lol: Besides its the fucking internet... if he's juvenile enough to get butthurt about something so silly then it's his problem not mine. Either way I'm not concerned.

If thats the absolute WORST quality he can find about me then quite frankly, I'm honored :lol: Besides its the fucking internet... if he's juvenile enough to get butthurt about something so silly then it's his problem not mine. Either way I'm not concerned.

What truly boggles my mind about this post is you fail to use an apostrophe the first two times it is required, but then use it correctly in the remainder of the sentences. Grammar is a 24/7 requirement. :mad:

And he won't get butthurt, he will do it for sport. Your tears fuel him :lol: It IS the internet, and around here, it is ALWAYS serious business.

Either way, post more pictures! Also, how much did that dominatrix outfit cost? That jacket alone, which looks like it was lifted from the set of The Matrix, must have cost a shitload.

What truly boggles my mind about this post is you fail to use an apostrophe the first two times it is required, but then use it correctly in the remainder of the sentences. Grammar is a 24/7 requirement. :mad:

Why does that matter? And why be so observant and anal about punctuation?

And he won't get butthurt, he will do it for sport. Your tears fuel him :lol: It IS the internet, and around here, it is ALWAYS serious business.
Indeed true

Either way, post more pictures! Also, how much did that dominatrix outfit cost? That jacket alone, which looks like it was lifted from the set of The Matrix, must have cost a shitload.
yeah it does look costly

Haha it's 2 am and I'm exhausted so grammar isn't my top priority. My deepest apologies :worship: Unfortunately I seem to be stubborn in that EXACT same way so this should be interesting.

Actually the coat was pretty cheap for PVC... only $150. Only thing that sucked was shipping since it was from Europe. Oh and I'll post more pics tomorrow... if I get around to it :lol:

Not so good lookin people picking on good looking people about their looks is just facepalmage.

Well that's entirely subjective, personally I don't consider "Miss Sonia" attractive at all. Not that I hold that against her, I was just a little confused at the amount of guys oggling at her pictures is all. Like I said earlier, whatever floats your dick.

Besides, the shit are fully capable of judging the good.

17966_211174657935_551052935_2911915_2196932_n.jpg

plah

you're alive =o and havn't change a thing

Haha I don't see how taking a minute out of my day to clear a ridiculous misconception is really caring so much but if it is then I don't know... Stubbornness perhaps?

There was this idiot a few years back who insisted that I was black, when I'm whiter than a sheet of paper. I didn't post pictures to prove a point, didn't think it was worth the trouble :p

you're alive =o and havn't change a thing
just a lil alive ;P.

┼Victim of the Night┼;8780698 said:
What does "plah" mean?! I hope it's nothing bad, because I really do think you look very cute here, Christine! And sweet, too.

Didn't see you post in a good while... where have you been? Hope you're doing well!! :)
gahh i miss you eli! i've been alurkin' around, dealing with school shite and whatever. how is my Italian kitten friend?

I somehow missed this picture. But I don't approve, I find your lack of mustache disturbing.

sorry, i'll be sure to regrow that green mustache