Own Pictures Thread

Oh hey, there was totally a valid reason for posting both of these pics.

Dang! I noticed that too after I posted the last picture :lol:
Wellwell, what can I say? It was a good spot to put the camera :rofl: I used timer to take the pic, if you understand. So it worked fine this time too, except for the shitty quality : p

ok. and when trying to show off your face, dont cover it as showing off your hat which doesnt even fill half of the picture (unlike your face ;)

snooooowwwww!

PICT2092.jpg

PICT2093.jpg

PICT2094.jpg

My New Years... lazy but probably better than babysitting my drunk friends

Photo25.jpg

Stunning ;)
You two don't happen to know 'chatroulette' do you? You look exactly like 2 girls I saw my buddy chattin' with. The girl behind ya in Front of ze camz0rz and he was asking for Ze girl sitting next 2 her but hè was acting like a jerk :rofl:.

Ah nvm I guess :rofl:

Stunning ;)
You two don't happen to know 'chatroulette' do you? You look exactly like 2 girls I saw my buddy chattin' with. The girl behind ya in Front of ze camz0rz and he was asking for Ze girl sitting next 2 her but hè was acting like a jerk :rofl:.

Ah nvm I guess :rofl:

Thank you but thats actually my boyfriend in back :lol: But either way, no I've never heard of it.

I suppose you don't drink :)

Nah not really a drinker. Besides, I came really close to getting an ulcer recently so I'm staying away from alcohol for a while.