Own Pictures Thread

Lowberg now you make me feel even more unhappy with my band's "promopics" or "myspace pics" or however you wanna call them. For ease of work we took them straight out of the reharsal place with fucking graffiti behind us, looks like we'd be a superhappy all over colours weird band :lol:

17865_289873960434_177344615434_5105524_3888531_n.jpg

From our latest gig, lawlz. Doing some background growls

Looking good!

Happy new year folks. (a bit too late? what the heck)
I'm pretty bored atm, waiting for my bf to finish off from work, so I bothered him by taking pictures of us while he was playing some random game at kongregate.com x)

Lars is angree >: ( He lost b'cus of me :oops:
*pic*

Try to look cute x)
*pic*

:rolleyes: *giggles*
*pic*

Does Lars know that you upload pics to this forum to try to make ensi jealous? :p

It's pretty obvious that is what she's doing, I just thought we were all ignoring it because aside from the pics she doesn't post anything else and I'm fine with that, better than inciting a 50 post flame-war about how she IS OVER HIM OMG AND IS JUST SHARING PICTURES.

Besides you're making the assumption Lars cares about anything other than video games, acting hardcore and pounding underage vag.

I was ignoring it cause I kinda hoped it would stop on its own, but apparently it won't. Not the first nor the last piece of gayness on this forum, but yeah. But that's just me. Probably most of this forum was too busy pointing at her boobs and giggling to notice.

That last sentence was excellent, btw :D

Does Lars know that you upload pics to this forum to try to make ensi jealous? :p

He know that I post pictures, yes.
To make ensi jealous...? I :lol:'d hard like my big cock ; )

It's pretty obvious that is what she's doing, I just thought we were all ignoring it because aside from the pics she doesn't post anything else and I'm fine with that, better than inciting a 50 post flame-war about how she IS OVER HIM OMG AND IS JUST SHARING PICTURES.

Besides you're making the assumption Lars cares about anything other than video games, acting hardcore and pounding underage vag.

Well, if that's the way you interpret it, go ahead. And if you want to ignore the posts, go ahead. I just post pictures here because I think it's fun to recive comments from you (if you comment), to show you pictures generally and because I'm a member here. Reason why I'm not posting in any other threads, is because I'm not updated in what's going on here, and I have no patience to read everything that I've missed in different threads.

And, if that is the way you interpret Lars, as a person, it's your business. I do not care.
Besides, I'm not underage when it comes to he pounding my vag ; )

These pics was random. No particular meaning. Just wanted to post. If it's a problem for you, then you really should get me banned or something :lol:

Slow down there Adolf, no one called her a "camwhore". All we pointed out was she went from an active member to an absentee member who ONLY came back to post pictures of her new boyfriend. Doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out what's happening. I don't have any problem with her personally, and she is also a WOMAN and YOUNG so it's typical to see this behaviour. She isn't exactly a persona non grata to me yet, there are a lot more idiots around here I can't stand.

Besides you're making the assumption Lars cares about anything other than video games, acting hardcore and pounding underage vag

Thank you man for posts like this. I missed you! :kickass: