Own Pictures Thread

Hahaha, me TOO :lol:
He's about 1 month. Pluss, minus, not quite sure, but he isn't old material.

Nice !! He's so adorable, I wish somebody in my family had a baby soon, but it's unlikely since I'm the oldest cousin on both my mom's and dad's sides. And I'm not thinking of having one anytime soon either, with the band going on tour and everything it wouldn't be such a good idea. So I guess I'm not gonna hold a baby in my arms for a long time. :(

^this is actually true... If I ever have a kid, I don't care what reaction I'm going to get from my peers, but my first reply upon seeing a blood covered baby that just decimated my womens vagina isn't going to be something like "awww, its so beautiful, you cute little life destroyer ^__^"

I think not.

I don't think so... I was once talking to some friends, mixed company, and when I said I didn't want kids everyone looked at me like I was an alien.

Yeah, that's always awkward. If I have them I won't sit there and be a bitch about it, but I really can say that if I could avoid it I would prefer it.

If there's one thing I have a disgusting, raging hard-on for, that makes me feel like a bad person sometimes, it's children. I wish I hadn't clicked on this thread....

/aroused

:mad:

^Hating kids doesn't make you a bad person...

Actually, it's one of the few things that does make you a bad person :lol: Not wanting to be around kids =/= hating kids :loco:

^Well I think that it's alright for somebody to hate kids as long as they dont say it to kids themselves or their parents... that way nobody gets hurt, and if you don't hurt people, then you're not a bad person.

If there's one thing I have a disgusting, raging hatred for, that makes me feel like a bad person sometimes, it's children. I wish I hadn't clicked on this thread....

/disgusted

How can you? Babies are freaking delicious if gently simmered and then served with green onions and mustard :loco:

Nice !! He's so adorable, I wish somebody in my family had a baby soon, but it's unlikely since I'm the oldest cousin on both my mom's and dad's sides. And I'm not thinking of having one anytime soon either, with the band going on tour and everything it wouldn't be such a good idea. So I guess I'm not gonna hold a baby in my arms for a long time. :(

I think I misunderstood. When you said "I want one too" I thought you meant that YOU wanted a baby on your own, so I wrote that I wanted one too (but not yet) haha. Well, I don't want one on my own either yet. Education and that sit first, then we'll see. Oh my, this got complicated :rofl: No kids when on tour :mad: Make babies after tour, then when on tour again, sell baby :)

If there's one thing I have a disgusting, raging hatred for, that makes me feel like a bad person sometimes, it's children.

Remember this what you said, when that day comes when you're standing holding your little daughter or son in your arms ;)

All babies are ugly.

I bet you were such a supercute, little baby boy ^.^ *tickletickle*

If I ever have a kid, I don't care what reaction I'm going to get from my peers, but my first reply upon seeing a blood covered baby that just decimated my womens vagina isn't going to be something like "awww, its so beautiful, you cute little life destroyer ^__^"

No man in the world is especially excited when the bloody, covered-in-fat-from-vagina little thing comes out. They mostly fade, vomit, they don't take part in the birth or they are simply running screaming down the halls of the hospital like Macaulay Culkin... But it's probably the days/weeks after all the blood and fading you think he/she is a cute little life destroyer ^__^

Looks like I'm the only one loving kids.

Nerve: the loving father of COBOT!
Oh we all love kids, I just think that those who deny it, just don't know it yet : D

How can you? Babies are freaking delicious if gently simmered and then served with green onions and mustard :loco:

o_O ........................................................................... :lol:

No man in the world is especially excited when the bloody, covered-in-fat-from-vagina little thing comes out. They mostly fade, vomit, they don't take part in the birth or they are simply running screaming down the halls of the hospital like Macaulay Culkin...

...or start humming one of the Belphegor songs cause it looks just like one of their covers :lol:

If I don't have the most awesome, owned dog ever, I'll have to get a new one :lol:
IMG_8208.png

IMG_8210.png

IMG_8207.png

1.jpg

Dressing up dogs is fucking harsh... You wrapped a belt around its neck what the fuck.