Own Pictures Thread

Your dog is going to attack you viciously one day. And on that day I hope you think back on the things like this that you did to it. :loco:

Uhm, no.

Dressing up dogs is fucking harsh... You wrapped a belt around its neck what the fuck.

Yes, I wrapped it reallyreally tight, so it chocked and evetually died :heh:<3 And after that, I hit the corpse with the boxing gloves ^^

I don't even know if you came up with the metal-dog idea cause of its angry looking face or it's actually the series of pics that made him look like that. :loco: :loco:
The baby pics are lovely, anyway. Wait till he grows, reaches the age of 5 or so and starts pissing everyone off.

I don't even know if you came up with the metal-dog idea cause of its angry looking face or it's actually the series of pics that made him look like that. :loco: :loco:
The baby pics are lovely, anyway. Wait till he grows, reaches the age of 5 or so and starts pissing everyone off.

Actually, that look on his face is his care-face ;) No big deal. The metal-thing was just the result of me putting on him random things, just to make him look as dumb and funny as possible :lol:

why :( I was a badass baby, I tell you. Badass! So badass I shat swords and cried guitar solos!

It's true!

._.

Like I said: a badasscute little baby boy n_n

I think I misunderstood. When you said "I want one too" I thought you meant that YOU wanted a baby on your own, so I wrote that I wanted one too (but not yet) haha. Well, I don't want one on my own either yet. Education and that sit first, then we'll see. Oh my, this got complicated :rofl: No kids when on tour :mad: Make babies after tour, then when on tour again, sell baby :)

:lol::lol::lol::lol: Yeah, that's a great plan... but srsly I think it sucks for female musicians cuz guys can just go on tour and leave the baby home, with their gf, cuz the gf doesnt mind... I dont think any bf would wanna stay home while his gf is partying her ass off every night after the show....

:lol::lol::lol::lol: Yeah, that's a great plan... but srsly I think it sucks for female musicians cuz guys can just go on tour and leave the baby home, with their gf, cuz the gf doesnt mind... I dont think any bf would wanna stay home while his gf is partying her ass off every night after the show....

oh yes, the world tour your band makes every year, totally consumes all your time. So you can't be a mother :(

*hugs*

maisonne.jpg

fuckyou-1.jpg

I agree.
Well, if my bf were a musician and toured all over where-ever AND we had a baby together, I'd totally would have joined the tour along with the baby :] But I would have raised the kid like normal, but only in those enviroments. That would have been cool. I would of course keep the child away from all the alcohol and the drunken people. Kinda seek shelter in the tour bus :rofl:

But I would have raised the kid like normal, but only in those enviroments.
Which reminds me of
http://www.facebook.com/rony.osterlund

You gotta add him/his dad/his facebook manager as a friend to see the (398468451845) photos he has there, but it's kinda worth it, apparently the kid has a backstage pass at every fucking concert/gig/afterparty in the world.

Also, corpse paint/war paint + 3 year-old is eh.

Which reminds me of
http://www.facebook.com/rony.osterlund

You gotta add him/his dad/his facebook manager as a friend to see the (398468451845) photos he has there, but it's kinda worth it, apparently the kid has a backstage pass at every fucking concert/gig/afterparty in the world.

Also, corpse paint/war paint + 3 year-old is eh.

Holy hell wtf? D: Who is this kid anyway? This shit makes you kinda jealous >8(

I guess I can't really say anything derogatory about anyones views on parenting. Mine sucked at it, and in reality, it's not like everyone knows what kind of parent they are going to be. People usually change quite a bit when they find out they're having a kid, for better or worse.

Marry a woman :loco:

I don't think so... I was once talking to some friends, mixed company, and when I said I didn't want kids everyone looked at me like I was an alien.

This plus ''you'll see, that's what you're saying now'' is what they have been telling me for about ten years now everytime I mention that I dont really want kids.
They'll never stop.

Dressing up dogs is fucking harsh... You wrapped a belt around its neck what the fuck.

ya,thats what I thought. Pretty dumb.