Own Pictures Thread

26931_380108838685_701583685_3580554_1899626_n.jpg

excuse_me.jpg

Oh dear.

And sorry, I hate to say this, but your tattoo artist did a fucking terrible job with the first one, the lines are really badly done.

@Swabs: Well, at least I'm happy about it. She does not work in a tattoostudio, but tattoo a lot at home. She's 20 years old, and have som mad skills. The lines can be fixed, she said so herself and is not a problem. If you don't like it, I don't give a shit :D
@Vikk: Thank you Vikksweetypie <3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<333<3<3<3<33<3<<33333

Hahahaha, wow... If you're going to get something as permanent as a tattoo you should at least go to a licensed tattoo parlor and get it done by an experienced artist. It's a fucking tattoo, not something you get on a whim and then hope it can be "fixed". You really should have waited until you were older and more rationally minded before getting these done. Hell, I haven't even started on the fact that they're both band tattoos. I reckon HIM and CoB are two bands which have more people "grow out of" than any other band.

@Crabstick: You know what? It's not that bad, I mean, I do agree on that especially the first looks pretty eh, but I suppose I admire you for getting those, even though normally I shouldn't :loco: BUT IN THE END, if you indeed get tired of them and decide they look like shit, you can get more and more and be Kat von D no.2 or just sit and laugh at how big a HIM fan you were and ha-ha and herh-herh. So, for a difference, I support you. :]

/12-year-old badassery. :lol:

I agree with swabs about the line work part, and the band part actually, but at the same time, some people won't grow out of them, especially since neither one has had as big of a following lately imo, so apparantly you aren't going to be not liking them anytime soon. But even so, for future reference, it's always better to go professional for tattoos instead of taking the cheap way out just because you think you need it right away. All in all though, they aren't that bad, but I'm also not super impressed. As soon as I saw both of the pictures though, like Nerve said, I already knew what was going to happen :rofl:.

I reckon HIM and CoB are two bands which have more people "grow out of" than any other band.

Totally unrelated to the tatoo topic, but anyways. Iron Maiden tops that list, and I can't figure out why. Everybody listens to Iron Maiden at the begining but then it's trendy to grow over them and Maiden are not cool anymore except among some. As Maiden are so big still their fanbase is huge, but I don't see why so many people think it's cool to stop liking Iron Maiden.

Totally unrelated to the tatoo topic, but anyways. Iron Maiden tops that list, and I can't figure out why. Everybody listens to Iron Maiden at the begining but then it's trendy to grow over them and Maiden are not cool anymore except among some. As Maiden are so big still their fanbase is huge, but I don't see why so many people think it's cool to stop liking Iron Maiden.
Fuck that. I'll never stop liking Maiden.

Hahahaha, wow... If you're going to get something as permanent as a tattoo you should at least go to a licensed tattoo parlor and get it done by an experienced artist. It's a fucking tattoo, not something you get on a whim and then hope it can be "fixed". You really should have waited until you were older and more rationally minded before getting these done. Hell, I haven't even started on the fact that they're both band tattoos. I reckon HIM and CoB are two bands which have more people "grow out of" than any other band.

word. I've thought about getting a tattoo and if I ever do it'll be something on my shoulder so people can't see it and it'll just be something that means a lot to me and that'd I'd be fine with it being on my body forever. A band people usually grow out of or the band goes to shit etc, I think band tattoos are the worst ever to get besides demons or some other equally retarded shit that they think DUR LOOKS KEWL.

I reckon HIM and CoB are two bands which have more people "grow out of" than any other band.
This.
Totally unrelated to the tatoo topic, but anyways.

Why are you so butthurt? I think he has a valid point. It's not an attack against the band, it's just the band's themes are related to topics that strike a chord with angsty youth. Doesn't mean the music isn't good, just means that one day the kids will stop running around shouting I DONT GIVE A FUCK IF YOU HATE ME!
Iron Maiden tops that list, and I can't figure out why. Everybody listens to Iron Maiden at the begining but then it's trendy to grow over them and Maiden are not cool anymore except among some. As Maiden are so big still their fanbase is huge, but I don't see why so many people think it's cool to stop liking Iron Maiden.

I don't even know where the fuck you got this from. Spain must be a dismal place :p If anything, all the younger kids I know HATE Maiden.

i never liked maiden :'D

:mad:

Fuck that. I'll never stop liking Maiden.
:kickass:

I've never seen anyone 'growing out' of maiden. Most people just stop listening to them, like we stop listening to everything we once start listening.

It's a fucking tattoo, not something you get on a whim

I do agree with your overall point, and I do agree that getting band tattoos are a bad idea, unless it's your own band or something.. But in some respects I think that this is exactly what a tattoo is. I mean, the whole concept behind tattoos is that you're supposed to be somewhat impulsive. If not, then nobody would ever get tattoos because of the logic behind the whole "it's not gonna look so good when you're 60" argument. And even if you do grow out of something, such as a band that you idolized when you were a kid, at least it's still there to remind you of that time of your life. Or at least that's one way to look at it.

I've only heard like three maiden songs in my life. >_>