Own Pictures Thread

What the fuck?! :lol: Crabstick, how much did you pay for that or did you even pay for it?Looks not that well done :p
Deciding what you'll get tattooed is one thing (eventhough I shouldnt say anything about that, didnt think much about my first but i dont regret it :D) but also where you get your tattoo is a serious topic.

Speaking of tattoos and Maiden, I've always wanted to get Eddie ripping out of my calf

like this

3097458626_a724418a4b.jpg

probably wont though lol

Actually, that wasn't a matter of opinion. All I said were very impartial facts. The reason you didn't like the Star Wars tattoo is because you think it's nerdy. He likes it though, and it's very unlikely he'll stop liking it. That's the point.

Well, what Star Wars is to him, Children Of Bodom is to me. Got it? :rofl: Now, it's not like that I'm going to get a tattoo of each Janne, Jaska, Roope and Alexi all over my back :lol:
Hahaha, there was once, I was such a die hard "The Rasmus" - fan, I concidered for a long time to tattoo a picture of the lead singer on my shoulder :lol:

@Undefined; you are a great artist. Ever concidered starting a tattoo studio? :D

@Turbo and Leandro: Yes, it says: In venere veritas : )

@Snowy: I payed 800 NOK = about 100£. She's very cheap because she doesn't run her own studio but tattoo at home. Here is a tattoo she did some days ago. Spent 7 hours on it and you can't deny that this is fuckin awesome:
26147_10150164107810433_761930432_11618592_6354278_n.jpg

I would rather live with this tattoo (my HIM tattoo) and pay 100£ than go to a proffessional and pay 500£ to have it a little better done... I'm very pleased with it and I just love the shading and I also love the letters. I have no regrets :)

you s haould totalt get eddie ripping you bolls seriouskly

ahahaha drunk post epic.

26965_571247872963_44205939_33509193_913531_n.jpg

Mexican Street Shark, do you guys remember the street sharks? All I remember is that they were like steroid human sharks would bust through the concrete and kick everyone's ass
26965_571247902903_44205939_33509199_5613674_n.jpg

Went GeoCashing down here in this neat gorge.
26965_571247658393_44205939_33509152_485029_n.jpg

26965_571247653403_44205939_33509151_4824093_n.jpg

@Snowy: I payed 800 NOK = about 100£. She's very cheap because she doesn't run her own studio but tattoo at home. Here is a tattoo she did some days ago. Spent 7 hours on it and you can't deny that this is fuckin awesome:
26147_10150164107810433_761930432_11618592_6354278_n.jpg

no offence really,but this tattoo is nothing special(just some cross and words,not that detailed etc) nor does it look awesome to me.Pretty shitty tbh but regarding the ''quality'' it looks good
and you wouldnt have paid 500 for yours. I guess I would pay about 100-120 for yours at my favourite studio. Dont know about norway but 100 seems pretty normal to me.
and i would always pay more for better quality;) especially for a tattoo.
but you have to like it not me :)

@
thx lowberg, some time ago i was looking for these fuckin sharks and couldnt remember the name :lol:

no offence really,but this tattoo is nothing special(just some cross and words,not that detailed etc)

You are doing it all wrong. The tattoo looks like shit like most fuckng tattoos, and its about time she fucking well grew up and spent her money on McDonalds and vibrators and stopped paying for stuff that in 20 years time she'll regret.

I would rather live with this tattoo (my HIM tattoo) and pay 100£ than go to a proffessional and pay 500£ to have it a little better done... I'm very pleased with it and I just love the shading and I also love the letters. I have no regrets :)

Wtf are you talking about. You got lines, no colour, and sloppy artwork for $200 bucks. I suggest you get your fucking money back.

ANd fyi, you're gonna have this one you for the rest of your life. It's a smart investment to pay a little more for quality. Regardless of what people think about the band, you now have a curse to live with. That curse is that everyone you know/will meet will think in their heads that your tattoo looks like shit and you are an idiot for letting Michael J. Fox get near you with an ink gun.

You are doing it all wrong. The tattoo looks like shit like most fuckng tattoos, and its about time she fucking well grew up and spent her money on McDonalds and vibrators and stopped paying for stuff that in 20 years time she'll regret.

well, ok it looks like shit like hers.
Bad quality and in my opinion ugly as fuck because some giant cross on the back looks always shit.
and star wars tattoos always remind me of
sw.jpg

^WTF? Where did that come from?

Why are you so butthurt? I think he has a valid point. It's not an attack against the band, it's just the band's themes are related to topics that strike a chord with angsty youth. Doesn't mean the music isn't good, just means that one day the kids will stop running around shouting I DONT GIVE A FUCK IF YOU HATE ME!

Why would you asume I'm butthurt? I just said that my post was not gonna follow the tatoo line, what's wrong with that? The "off-topic" remark was not directed at Swabs' post but at mine to follow because it had nothing to do with tatoos.

I don't even know where the fuck you got this from. Spain must be a dismal place :p If anything, all the younger kids I know HATE Maiden.

Well clearly things are different in where we live. In here everybody starts with Maiden and Metallica and sooner or later decide it's not cool to like them anymore because they're soft or they're old or whatever stupid reason (some really soon and pretend they never liked them, as if it were bad or something, but those tend to be the more emo-goth, so you already know they're gay).

no offence really,but this tattoo is nothing special(just some cross and words,not that detailed etc) nor does it look awesome to me.Pretty shitty tbh but regarding the ''quality'' it looks good
and you wouldnt have paid 500 for yours. I guess I would pay about 100-120 for yours at my favourite studio. Dont know about norway but 100 seems pretty normal to me.
and i would always pay more for better quality;) especially for a tattoo.
but you have to like it not me :)

Well, I see where you're going with this, but you can not changethe fact that I'm pleased with my tattoo. Can't you just accept that?
Tattoo studios in Norway will make you bankrobbed in no time. It's so expencive. So when my classmate told me about her (she who did my tattoo) and I got to see her work AND how chep she is, I didn't think twise about it. It's my skin and I'm pretty sure that I'll do whatever the fuck I want with it :rofl: I made my decision and let her ink me and I'm fucking pleased too. I feel sorry for you guys for have watched a lot of Miami Ink. And btw, I've heard they're expencive as hell too. No tattoos under 250 Euro, no matter what size. Not that it has something to do with all this.

The point is, it's not worse, it's pretty much the same thing :p

Yes, I agree it's the same thing. I just didn't put my words down properly. :p

Wtf are you talking about. You got lines, no colour, and sloppy artwork for $200 bucks. I suggest you get your fucking money back.

ANd fyi, you're gonna have this one you for the rest of your life. It's a smart investment to pay a little more for quality. Regardless of what people think about the band, you now have a curse to live with. That curse is that everyone you know/will meet will think in their heads that your tattoo looks like shit and you are an idiot for letting Michael J. Fox get near you with an ink gun.

Well, I didn't want any colours. I will have to agree on what you say about the artwork, but however, concidering that she's not a tattoo artist AND that it's my first tattoo, it's kinda special to me. If one day, the so called sloppy artwork is bugging me, it's not a problem to go to a proffessional and get it fixed.
If I'd done it in a pro. studio, I wouldn't have to pay a LITTLE extra money for the quality. I would have to pay A LOT more, just to make that clear.
Hahaha, if none of you does not like HIM, concidering you think it's a curse :lol: it's fine with me. I couldn't care less. I like them. Done deal.

Well, I see where you're going with this, but you can not changethe fact that I'm pleased with my tattoo. Can't you just accept that?
Tattoo studios in Norway will make you bankrobbed in no time. It's so expencive. So when my classmate told me about her (she who did my tattoo) and I got to see her work AND how chep she is, I didn't think twise about it. It's my skin and I'm pretty sure that I'll do whatever the fuck I want with it :rofl: I made my decision and let her ink me and I'm fucking pleased too. I feel sorry for you guys for have watched a lot of Miami Ink. And btw, I've heard they're expencive as hell too. No tattoos under 250 Euro, no matter what size. Not that it has something to do with all this.
maaan are you butthurt?
I said that it is ok if you like it,that was just my opinion:oops: you dont have to excuse yourself for getting a lower quality tattoo by explaining how you met her. And blaming your classmate isnt any better.. :lol:
And no,but it looks like Miami Ink tattoos's quality seems to be something which would expect to find anywhere else except on TV.
Well, you dont have to be on TV to be a good tattoo artist.

maaan are you butthurt?
I said that it is ok if you like it,that was just my opinion:oops: you dont have to excuse yourself for getting a lower quality tattoo by explaining how you met her. And blaming your classmate isnt any better.. :lol:
And no,but it looks like Miami Ink tattoos's quality seems to be something which would expect to find anywhere else except on TV.
Well, you dont have to be on TV to be a good tattoo artist.

:lol: Who've said anything about blaming my classmate? :rofl: I just told you how I met the tattoolady :rofl:
And I didn't say that you have to be on TV to be a kickass tattoo artist either ;) I just happened to bring up Miami Ink <3<3<3<3<3<3<3<33<3<3<3<3<3<3<3