Own Pictures Thread

This ain't Alexi's arm. Trust me. I know what Alexi's arms look like.

johnny5pope.jpg

uhhg don't encourage it, shes one of those sluts who thinks rebellion against nothing is the coolest shit, untill shes 22 with second kid on the way, first one being neglected because shes having a seances, or burning tree bark or some shit.

:lol::lol:

And with that I'm done with COBOT for the day having gotten my one laugh... =P

^I'm gonna enjoy every single one of your posts just because of the sig :p But I'd love to have that koala-bear-punch-spill-coffee-thingie back :)
To be on topic: Me at a short celebration drink on the occasion of the promotion of my boss a few days ago.
dsc00442i.jpg

Edit: It wasn't as boring as it seems, it's just me :(

^I'm gonna enjoy every single one of your posts just because of the sig :p But I'd love to have that koala-bear-punch-spill-coffee-thingie back :)
To be on topic: Me at a short celebration drink on the occasion of the promotion of my boss a few days ago.
dsc00442i.jpg

Edit: It wasn't as boring as it seems, it's just me :(

hello there :oops:

And this one (FINALLY) was taken today :'D Bad picture, I know. Better ones is coming up:
26931_380108838685_701583685_3580554_1899626_n.jpg

Right accross the wrist :lol:.
Its not always about what you are trying to say, sometimes its more about what people hear. And that thing screams "Lonely, depressed, suicidal, emo, whiney, massive hassle, and probably really easy". Enjoy the attention that brings :lol:

Right accross the wrist :lol:.
Its not always about what you are trying to say, sometimes its more about what people hear. And that thing screams "Lonely, depressed, suicidal, emo, whiney, massive hassle, and probably really easy". Enjoy the attention that brings :lol:

:lol: The Oracle has spoken.

Dude, people wont get it.
for anyone else then crab it says '' ) H 8 o ) ''

:lol: This earned you off my ignore list. I don't remeber why I put you on in the first place tbh. Aw well :loco:

So does this mean I can legally fly my ass to wherever the fuck she lives and cockslap her until her face bursts?

Seriously, Crabsomething:

You can't even complain of the shitstorm, those tattoos look fuzzy and bad. Then the COBHC tattoo wtf....could've atleast gotten it on your arm but...It's gay anyway!

Jesus christ, who am i trying to convince.