Own Pictures Thread

So does this mean I can legally fly my ass to wherever the fuck she lives and cockslap her until her face bursts?

Seriously, Crabsomething:

You can't even complain of the shitstorm, those tattoos look fuzzy and bad. Then the COBHC tattoo wtf....could've atleast gotten it on your arm but...It's gay anyway!

Jesus christ, who am i trying to convince.

Woah, let's take it down a notch. We're all just having some fun here.

Besides, I'm sure that even if you had her head pressed up against your stomach, your dick still probably couldn't reach her face if you tried a cockslap.

:lol: Yes, being mean and disrespectful doesn't impose anything other than you being a huge cock sucking social reject (that sucks cock). Pointing out the obvious i.e what CliffBurton did, is just insight to the real world no one under 19 accepts. Most people are socially inept until they're about 21, that's when the world around them starts to matter and all that teen angst "the world doesn't get me" bullshit dissipates.

I'm sure if you showed Janne or Alexi the tattoo, they would never stop punching you in the face either.

^I don't think Alexi and Janne would want to punch her in the face... they would either say it's cool or creepy but they really would have to be complete douchebags in order to want to punch her in the face for getting their band's logo tattooed.

Alright alright, moving onnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

Gotta love when friends post old badass photos of you on facebook that you've never seen before!

This was probably from like 3 or 4 years ago (I have guess and date it by my hair length, and the fact it was from my old band lol)
26940_404700414934_781389934_4888629_8223818_n.jpg

And this is from last week with 4/5 of my new band, we found some awesome hole-in-the-wall type pool hall that charges like 5 bucks an hour (per table! not per person! Score!) for all you can play, super fun time!

26965_571742097533_44205939_33528549_1978069_n.jpg

Yes yes yes the reason I got the COBHC tattoo on my wrist is because I'm EMOOOO!! and I HATE my life, everything sucks, my dad beats me and my mom often hits me with a meat-axe til my head hurts :/ That's not that fun. My bf is cheating on me and have girls over and have sex with them when I'm in the same room so I get very sad and emo. I have no friends because I'm fat and ugly and dumb and because I have a cob-wrist tattoo. They told me to cut all of my weins (because that's what I do every night while listening to Varg Vikernes <3<3<3 he's my life!!!) and then go and hang myself til I DIIIEEE mathafakka! Then, I get really sad and I often go to the ladiesroom at school and cry and cut myself. I also take a look at my cob WRIST (which I often cutcutcut) and then it's like I'm reborn again because I love Alexi and he's my secret fantacy boyfriend :oops: Sometimes, because of my cob wrist tattoo, I like to ask pedofile bodybuilder-men to tie me up against some railroad and just fool around and pretend that I'm being slayed by a CRUSHERTRAIN! that will kill me and then people won't have to see my cob wrist tattoo anymore and then, the earth would be such a better place. I also suffer from anorexia nervosa because I don't get any food. Sometimes, I like to chew on my wrist cus it bleeds easily reasoned I often cut myself. This is all because I'm so hungry. My bf got me pregnant, but he hit me so hard in my stomach with a baseball bat, so the doctor said it could be concidered as spontaneous abortion... He said I would be ok in a couple of weeks : )

When I talk to you guys here on cobot, I feel such joy because the things you say to me, is so fine and they really spread happiness in my heart, compared to the things everybody else says : )
I really love you and I'm glad you're my best friends!

^I don't think Alexi and Janne would want to punch her in the face... they would either say it's cool or creepy but they really would have to be complete douchebags in order to want to punch her in the face for getting their band's logo tattooed.
you should get something tattooed in your face... i think it would suit you very well :)
Sometimes, because of my cob wrist tattoo, I like to ask pedofile bodybuilder-men to tie me up against some railroad and just fool around and pretend that I'm being slayed by a CRUSHERTRAIN! that will kill me and then people won't have to see my cob wrist tattoo anymore Sometimes, I like to chew on my wrist cus it bleeds easily reasoned I often cut myself. This is all because I'm so hungry.
:lol: crabbycakes, you can have any tattoo you want, precious. it's your bod :)
i do, however, also agree with the fact the location is a bit awkward. if it were on the other side of your wrist, wouldn't it be seen more? :err:

Woah, let's take it down a notch. We're all just having some fun here.

Besides, I'm sure that even if you had her head pressed up against your stomach, your dick still probably couldn't reach her face if you tried a cockslap.

:lol: Yes, being mean and disrespectful doesn't impose anything other than you being a huge cock sucking social reject (that sucks cock). Pointing out the obvious i.e what CliffBurton did, is just insight to the real world no one under 19 accepts. Most people are socially inept until they're about 21, that's when the world around them starts to matter and all that teen angst "the world doesn't get me" bullshit dissipates.

I'm sure if you showed Janne or Alexi the tattoo, they would never stop punching you in the face either.

Yeah, right. Like your posts were not insulting or disrespectful :lol: I am allowed to come here and be a social reject anytime I want!

I guess the only reason I came back is to avoid the fact I got a exam on Friday I am avoiding to have to read to.

@Macharius: Don't know which great place you live in but a big fraction will stay socially inept.

:lol: crabbycakes, you can have any tattoo you want, precious. it's your bod :)
i do, however, also agree with the fact the location is a bit awkward. if it were on the other side of your wrist, wouldn't it be seen more? :err:

1: "crabbycakes" :lol: cute ^^

2: Well, concider that Jaska have it placed there, I'd be flamed anyway because of that. In fact, I'd be flamed no matter where I'd place it, even if it was on my puss or between the titties.

You will never be cool until you stop caring about the flaming and other peoples opinions.

I should tattoo Rick Astley on my ass....but I don't have the guts.

1: "crabbycakes" :lol: cute ^^

2: Well, concider that Jaska have it placed there, I'd be flamed anyway because of that. In fact, I'd be flamed no matter where I'd place it, even if it was on my puss or between the titties.

As if those were holy spots.

Und was ich sah war Dummheit
Menschlicher Neigung entsprechend
Tierisches Verhalten