Own Pictures Thread

I should know more than I do since my great grandfather founded what is now the largest gunshop in all of central Florida, but I never payed attention to those kinds of things when I was a kid. My cousin who I live with has an M1Garand replica too, that thing is so fucking heavy =l Goes to show part of the endurance people had during WWII lugging those big ass things around.

I'm was only the medic of the unit, so last to get a Trijicon ACOG. The Army sucks for the enlisted/uneducated kids, I'm finishing up my BA and getting a commission to 2nd Lt. as we speak. Other than that, it's not worth it.

I'm was only the medic of the unit, so last to get a Trijicon ACOG. The Army sucks for the enlisted/uneducated kids, I'm finishing up my BA and getting a commission to 2nd Lt. as we speak. Other than that, it's not worth it.

Complete with Christian verses on the side? derp

I'm an "almost" paramedic, the most invasive thing i can do is a cricothyroidotomy. Christian verses? I'm an anti-theist, so that can't be.

Well it very well could be :lol: They're so alike.

M16a1m16a2m4m16a45wi.jpg

From top:
-M16A1
-M16A2
-M4 Carbine
-M16A4

Anyway, I take the one for 3100$ and buy ammo for 240$.

I'm an "almost" paramedic, the most invasive thing i can do is a cricothyroidotomy. Christian verses? I'm an anti-theist, so that can't be.

abc_two_100120_mn.jpg

One of the citations on the gun sights, 2COR4:6, is an apparent reference to Second Corinthians 4:6 of the New Testament, which reads: "For God, who commanded the light to shine out of darkness, hath shined in our hearts, to give the light of the knowledge of the glory of God in the face of Jesus Christ."

Enjoy your Jesus scope :p

Edit: theres a different one for each model, so you may not have this quote, but yeah, Trijicon people are tremendously christian, they put it all over their stuff.

But in all honesty, I personally don't care, the scopes are great and they aid in killing things dead just as well as any other

FFFFFFFffffffuuuuuuuuuu
the reason im bored on cobot is because my roommate is using the living room TV to watch his faggyass SKS maintenance DVD. >8(

abc_two_100120_mn.jpg

One of the citations on the gun sights, 2COR4:6, is an apparent reference to Second Corinthians 4:6 of the New Testament, which reads: "For God, who commanded the light to shine out of darkness, hath shined in our hearts, to give the light of the knowledge of the glory of God in the face of Jesus Christ."

Enjoy your Jesus scope :p

Goddamnit

What's that acog thing?

Yeah it's a scope, but what's so cool about it?

Compared to other scopes, that is. Wikipedia wasn't very enlightening.

It's made for a combat situation, rather than a hunting situation like most other scopes. It has a bigger sight picture, it also has things to help you determine range and compensate for it, there are some that are illuminated by use of optical fibres, and theres also tritium inlays for night ops. Some come with backup CQC sights ontop

Usually their magnification is not that big(between 2-4x), but basically it comes back to that they're made for a combat situation, unlike normal hunting scopes