Own Pictures Thread

^Oh man when he done he betta be goin inna woods

Our area is much too populated, and his gun is much too loud for that to go down well :p.

We're bringing it up north this summer, as there is a badass swamp behind his cottage, which we plan on shooting. Its a little sick, but I want to hit a tiny frog with one of those fucking rounds...not sure calibur (or whatever) but they're AK47 rounds.

Our area is much too populated, and his gun is much too loud for that to go down well :p.

We're bringing it up north this summer, as there is a badass swamp behind his cottage, which we plan on shooting. Its a little sick, but I want to hit a tiny frog with one of those fucking rounds...not sure calibur (or whatever) but they're AK47 rounds.

7.62 mm Caliber or .30 Caliber in imperial units.

An AR15 can easily be modded into an M16. In fact, drug dealer thugs in Rio often do that :lol:

Modded into automatic fire* :p

Oh cool.

Pardon the ignorance, but what's a CQC sight? Again, google+wikipedia fail.

It's a iron sight/unmagnified sight, just to line up the rifle properly on a target in close quarters combat

7.62 mm Caliber or .30 Caliber in imperial units.

x39mm, not to be confused with 7.62x51mm NATO, lol

Well correct me if I'm wrong, but automatic fire/burst is basically the only difference between the AR15 and the M16, no?

Also, penis.
OgAAADoRu85PM9JHEFKfXjT9cUJKBNsejUmiN5ShlLlMMCNw7DnaGnD1YKkRytcn6rR0R7l6CVkyj9WPYX4TVj3sUD8Am1T1UMdzwN31LDjpwgB0TAqAq9bhMUcL.jpg

Well correct me if I'm wrong, but automatic fire/burst is basically the only difference between the AR15 and the M16, no?

Pretty much yeah, change the lower reciever of a AR15 and you can get burst and/or full auto capability

ooor you could machine a small metal object that you place inside to get full auto capability. Highly illegal, but costs less than 10$ to do. I have the specs for it somewhere, lol

OMFG you accidentally found out about the well protected sign for membership of a secret Brazilian alliance which is only revealed to the first born son of a family before the day of his marriage :OMG: Now everything will perish in chaos :(