Own Pictures Thread

sellout1.png

Sold out.

Haha, I'm just fucking with you. We all have funny shit to work with, genetically. Plenty of jokes all around. Long hair is cool, but this looks good.

So does that mean that if I cut my hair like an emo kid, and it suits me, I wont get a bunch of shit for it? XP

What the fuck? Dude if it looks good.
But beware, people got dumb with the emo bashing nowadays. I was taking the train to university and some nazis in their 30ies talked about stabbing me because ''scars and wounds were missing'' on my arms :lol: I dont look like some emo but I get this all the time.

But beware, people got dumb with the emo bashing nowadays. I was taking the train to university and some nazis in their 30ies talked about stabbing me because ''scars and wounds were missing'' on my arms :lol: I dont look like some emo but I get this all the time.

What the fuck :lol:

Dude that's fucking insane. Actually I can't stand all the emo bashing. I don't know why it got to be so cool to hate on emo kids all of the sudden, a few years ago, but it's ridiculous.

But yeah, actually before I grew my hair out, I had an emo cut- and the girls loved it. So I'd strongly consider doing it again. This is the first time I've ever had long hair. It's a pain in the ass and I don't think I'd do it again. And I can't wait to cut it.