Own Pictures Thread

Eh she's hot, and has a big ass. I can over look some other things then.

Big ass. Wow, now I really have to take my workout to a higher level. Thanks for telling me tho.

Agreed. If Caroline had a normal haircut, I would totally fill her.

Then I'll have to get a new haircut then. It's maybe done by tomorrow. I've btw stopped teasing my hair, if you know what I mean.

I guess is just how close I am to America, but chubby girls with low self-esteem are all over the place here. Many of which actually have cute faces without giant Fjordheads.

Thanks

peter_griffin_mustache.jpg

nah.

Yes, great

I bet my ass all of you guys would secretly love having a girlfriend like her.

@Caroline, nice pictures, you're so pretty and I'm glad you had fun! :)

lol
Oh thank you : D I had really fun!

Not trying to offend her

You just did

The best girls are the ones who make youtube videos of them dancing, and/or exercising.
Those are the ones you date, and make your girlfriend.

Excuse me, was it wrong of me to upload the videos? A lot of other people have done the same thing, why can't I?
I'm sorry if I've embarrassed you with it or something.

I bet my ass all of you guys would secretly love having a girlfriend like her.

@Caroline, nice pictures, you're so pretty and I'm glad you had fun! :)
:lol: i wouldnt even take her home after 20 pints, so imagining her beeing my girlfriend ..:lol: no offence but :lol:!

and abou that video upload thing: why do people upload videos of them doing certain(i.e mostly retarded) things at all?

Hey guys, I want to get in shape so I heard of this new form of Cardio called Zumba.
I made a youtube video to show you how to do it

Last edited by a moderator:
:lol: i wouldnt even take her home after 20 pints, so imagining her beeing my girlfriend ..:lol: no offence but :lol:!

and abou that video upload thing: why do people upload videos of them doing certain(i.e mostly retarded) things at all?

Agreed. Though, I would not even take myself home after 20 pints :p

^
snap i was going to write that she got to the point of extreme butthurtness but you did it quite well so I just put this little friend under her forehead errr post:

Well, I would never take none of you guys home either. Wouldn't touch you even with a fire clamp *vomit*
:lol: