Own Pictures Thread

Cross-Joint, motherfuckers!

Imagen390.jpg

I assume Oxford less touristy. (lol Cocksford)
I have a friend who's family apparently own a chain of hotels over there, and I've been told I can stay cheap, if not free, almost anywhere in England. :D:D:D

Though my friends all want to fuck around in Spain and France. I want to start England go clockwise, basically going up through Scandinavia and around (and not touch Spain). Issue is I'll need a full month to do this. Also, money, which I never seem to have any of.

Hey guys, I want to get in shape so I heard of this new form of Cardio called Zumba.
I made a youtube video to show you how to do it

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jvavLdq9_Bk

Sir, you've reached new levels of hilariousness in my books :lol:

Oh yeah, suuure. Even I would take Swabs home just to hear him say "No."

That sounds like fun :lol:

A few "impressions" from my London trip:

dsc00479u.jpg

What the fuck???

I assume Oxford less touristy. (lol Cocksford)
I have a friend who's family apparently own a chain of hotels over there, and I've been told I can stay cheap, if not free, almost anywhere in England. :D:D:D

Though my friends all want to fuck around in Spain and France. I want to start England go clockwise, basically going up through Scandinavia and around (and not touch Spain). Issue is I'll need a full month to do this. Also, money, which I never seem to have any of.

What's wrong with Spain as a tourist country? To live sure it's not at all so great, I tend to rage about it often, but as a tourist I don't really see what's wrong with it. Oh well, I'll just wait for you to get there, experience drinking and going out over here and have a u-turn done on your opinion over it :)

I'm just not at all interested in Spanish art, culture, and history. I like Mexican food, that's about it.
I want to go clubbing in Eastern Europe, Eurotrip style.

A few "impressions" from my London trip:

dsc00539ta.jpg

dsc00479u.jpg

dsc00478pd.jpg

dsc00548mx.jpg

dsc00518y.jpg

We only had 15 minutes of rain during three days in London :cool: :lol:

Typical Germans invading my country again! Did you enjoy London?

I'm just not at all interested in Spanish art, culture, and history. I like Mexican food, that's about it.
I want to go clubbing in Eastern Europe, Eurotrip style.

Call me. Ill meet you at Katowice airport, we can karaoki with Ralf, then quest over to this bar with 15%vol beer until 3am - thats if you (or I) can last out that long. Drinking in Poland is serious fucking business.

^Sure I did, awesome again, just as I expected it to be. Still have some pounds left, so I guess I'll be back next year :)
My feet still kill me, though. And my head still aches because I bumped it when entering one of the cabins on the Belfast :lol:

^Sure I did, awesome again, just as I expected it to be. Still have some pounds left, so I guess I'll be back next year :)
My feet still kill me, though. And my head still aches because I bumped it when entering one of the cabins on the Belfast :lol:

HMS Belfast? Ace boat isnt it? I went there with my dad when I was younger, and thankfully shorter, so I didnt bash my head or anything.

...looks like we'll be trading countries. Ill be in Germany for three months next year learning the language.

It's really impressive, walkthrough was a bit chaotic though - they renewed it recently and a few signs still missing, we managed to walk in circle for about a quarter of an hour :lol:

Language holidays, nice! Where are you going you stay, Weinheim again?

What's wrong with Spain as a tourist country? To live sure it's not at all so great, I tend to rage about it often, but as a tourist I don't really see what's wrong with it. Oh well, I'll just wait for you to get there, experience drinking and going out over here and have a u-turn done on your opinion over it

Spain's cool for tourists unless you get trampled by an angry bull or sumth, lol. Although I'd probably go to Italy first.

I'm fucking jealous of my parents, they get to tour all those cool countries.