Own Pictures Thread

That's a bad picture of us, but oh well, I'm not about to spam pics of my girlfriend here lol. We had just got done walking like 4 miles in the 95 degree heat I mentioned.

Also go clubbing :p, and get on a dance floor. Its only shit if you are too uptight and nervous, thinking people are looking at you. They are, probably, but they're just as horrible at dancing as you, because we're all white, awkward fucks.

It's not about that. I just think dancing is stupid. I don't embarrass too easily. I'm just not gonna do it.

Have you been posting pictures of your Ex on 4chan?
I've seen them pop up a few times.

If not, someone did :p.

I debated it, but never did it. If anyone did though, it was obviously someone from here. I could care less though =]

:edit: also, next time you see it, send link to thread lol.

Oh my god you COULD care less! The world is going to end!

:p

Also, there seems to be much improvement on this future ex compared to the previous ex.

Oh my god you COULD care less! The world is going to end!

Well I mean, it's not going to upset me really. I haven't heard from the girl and I had forgotten her existance for the most part until she was brought up here a few times lol.

Also, there seems to be much improvement on this future ex compared to the previous ex.

Ty ty, I like this one better too. :]

Thanks sir. I would post better pics, but I don't want that shit getting around 4chan really, I like this one. If you're on my facebook though you can see. :) The last one was a loud, obnoxious, bisexual, stripper thing. This ones just kind of loud and obnoxious lol.

hooray

Also I detect faggotry Brent, you say you don't care for Halo but your gamertag shows that you downloaded Halo Waypoint.
I'm a borderline fanboy and I can't be fucked with Waypoint, seriously

hooray

Also I detect faggotry Brent, you say you don't care for Halo but your gamertag shows that you downloaded Halo Waypoint.
I'm a borderline fanboy and I can't be fucked with Waypoint, seriously

I dl'd it awhile ago and wanted to see if they were going to put in new achievements for Reach, which they haven't yet. Stop being a troll >:O