Own Pictures Thread

Actually, everyone does say "I could care less," instead of "I couldn't..." It really is ridiculous. But unfortunately, we don't have you to correct the whole fucking world of their ignorance, Leandro. =)

Well then "everyone" you know is fucking wrong. As the only way that I have ever heard the phrase used is with 'couldn't'. It's not even just incorrect grammar, the phrase "I could care less" implies the exact opposite of the context it should be used in.

In other words, don't get all fucking sarcastic when you've got nothing to be sarcastic about.

Well then "everyone" you know is fucking wrong. As the only way that I have ever heard the phrase used is with 'couldn't'. It's not even just incorrect grammar, the phrase "I could care less" implies the exact opposite of the context it should be used in.

In other words, don't get all fucking sarcastic when you've got nothing to be sarcastic about.

I know!! I completely agree with you. I don't bother correcting anyone on it though, because they never care. It must just be a stupid american thing. And I tried to put the little smiley face there to try to avoid seeming sarcastic. I really meant the whole world- as far as I've experienced, because your experience has evidently been different- is wrong. Hah.

Now let me guess: You're Irish?

Uh.. No sir. I'm not. And again, I didn't mean to sound like a dick if that's how it came off. I meant you're right, and I wish the world would realize it. But I don't get the irish joke. >_>

the best candid shot in existence

30490_389737737884_654617884_3959376_3540353_n.jpg

Uh.. No sir. I'm not. And again, I didn't mean to sound like a dick if that's how it came off. I meant you're right, and I wish the world would realize it. But I don't get the irish joke. >_>

Just a reply to your post because I thought it was sarcastic too. Making fun of that penchant to say "I'm Irish!" when their cousin's dog was treated by a veterinarian who once touched the hair of a woman who came in a boat where there was a dentist that once met a girl in a pub who dated an Irish guy.