Own Pictures Thread

What? British people drink Bud?
Why? :S

this bud is acutally nice beer
222px-Budweiser_Budvar.jpg

Never heard of it, apparently its called Czechvar here.
My roommate just informed he's had it, their tourguide bought them a round of Budweiser :p

this bud is acutally nice beer
222px-Budweiser_Budvar.jpg

Very nice beer I may add. Czech stuff is proper as fuck.

Normal Budweiser isnt that bad, but over in GB - we brew it ourselves under licence from Budweiser, so its likely to be different from the US beer. Carlsberg (DK beer) is another one of those beers thats made in pretty much every country in the EU. The Polish Carlsberg is actually a fuckload better than all Carlsbergs. Carlsberg is 5,0% in most countries, but is only 3,8% in the UK, and the actual Carlsberg is marketed in this country as "Carlsberg Export."

You all fucking mongs. Bud was £9 for 20 cans. I will drink anything can get my grebby hands on. We've been partying for 5 days straight so we needed alot of Booze. It was a good choice.

Suk my clock u all gae

Nati-light?

And don't forget hicks. Hicks love bud. And speaking of hicks, Pabst has fucking skyrocketed in popularity lately over here. I have no fucking clue why.

Because all the fucking hipsters are trying to bring pabst back.

Bud is probably my choice when it comes to cheaper beer, that or labatts.

I miss this local brand called Golden Anniversary that they just stopped making last fall.

It came in a carboard stamped box (like plain cardboard with a stamp on it) and 3 years ago it cost 10 bucks for a 24 pack