Own Pictures Thread

Plus you're wearing a bright green jumpsuit. =O

Actually, that reminds me that I gotta make a stop by the recent purchases thread.

Yeah haha...they're my bike leathers that were given to me for free by some knob down my street. I appreciate the gesture, but he thinks it's ok to spray WD40 on brakes..."to clean them"...:Smug:

Cheers man, I agree! A huge improvement, I'd been wanting to do it for months but I'd had it for so long that it seemed too drastic but I got to the point where I just wanted it gone. Haven't looked back since! :D

Well I look like a complete gaylord in this pic because I hadn't done anything with it and it's a bit longer now, but...

nbs020.jpg

Nice man! Glad you took the short hair path as well. Come on guys, everyone with long hair cut it! Do it for evolution (?) :kickass:

I could punch a hole straight through you. Eat some fucking meat, get a haircut and find a girl who takes off her shirt at the beach (srsly wtf she has a bathing suit on underneath...)

And is that a diamond-grenade tattoo???

/internetcriticism

I could punch a hole straight through you.

Possibly =/

Eat some fucking meat

I eat almost every hour. Maybe I have a tapeworm or something, I don't know... I eat so much I should probably be the size Cliff used to be lol.

get a haircut

Planned on shaving my head down to about 2 inches or so that weekend actually, but didn't have anyone I trusted enough to do it :Smug:

find a girl who takes off her shirt at the beach (srsly wtf she has a bathing suit on underneath...)

She eventually did, we had literally just got there and my family wanted to take pictures right then and there.

And is that a diamond-grenade tattoo???

*Nods*Yes, yes it is.

internetcriticism
I kind of expected it before I posted, so it's fine.