Own Pictures Thread

Dude, let thin people be thin, we dont need more fucking lardos on this world. My eyes are fucking hurting.

I agree, but moar muscle wouldn't hurt.

Maybe it would.

1261789126756.jpg

Dude put on some moar mass.

:rolleyes:
nah, I would puke if I ate more than I usually do ,it also changes from 66-70 every day:lol: and my belly is jus getting bigger, thats it.:Smokin:

but yeah@the muscle thing gonna take my barbells with me back to Berlin :D

:rolleyes:
nah, I would puke if I ate more than I usually do ,it also changes from 66-70 every day:lol: and my belly is jus getting bigger, thats it.:Smokin:

but yeah@the muscle thing gonna take my barbells with me back to Berlin :D

That's what's happening to me...the rest of me is skinny as fuck!! :lol::ill:

well beer and alc somehow makes me loose weight :lol: its just the food.
but, why is this thread turning into some ghey skinny/muscles/overweight thing? :/

yeah it's kinda weird with me also. like so many people say they get the "drunk munchies" and get really hungry when they're drunk. with me, it's usually the opposite. I lose all appetite until the next day. If anything, I'll just want to keep drinking, or switch to water.

but, why is this thread turning into some ghey skinny/muscles/overweight thing? :/
cuz it's all about appearance, duh.

I start to enjoy really greasy food way too much when im drunk :lol: Last night i had this brilliant idea that 4 eggs, a ton of cheese and garlic and a shit ton of spices, all fried in a pan was an amazing idea. I could feel my arteries clogging up as i was trying to chew the fucking shit down, jesus christ :lol:

I start to enjoy really greasy food way too much when im drunk :lol: Last night i had this brilliant idea that 4 eggs, a ton of cheese and garlic and a shit ton of spices, all fried in a pan was an amazing idea. I could feel my arteries clogging up as i was trying to chew the fucking shit down, jesus christ :lol:

sounds like you need to jump on a trampoline right about now.

Who's Leandro??

Joke 1: I thought it was "Le Andro" or "The Android" :loco:

Joke 2: I thought it was Le and Ro, an account shared by two people :loco:

I literally just woke up. Why the first thing I did today was ehck cobot I don't know.