Own Pictures Thread

This thread needs moar pics.

28104_397112637267_614792267_3955833_378241_n.jpg

Not the best quality ever but it'll do to keep the pics going. From my last training with the kids I coach.

jose.jpg

I'm 1.84 and weigh 66 does that mean I'm fat :( ??
I guess it aint that hard to tell if someone is overweight or not

You do need a bit more weight, or you may find yourself gone with the wind some day :lol:

That's what's happening to me...the rest of me is skinny as fuck!! :lol::ill:

well beer and alc somehow makes me loose weight :lol: its just the food.
but, why is this thread turning into some ghey skinny/muscles/overweight thing? :/

Both: does happen when you eat a lot of what your mom would call unhealthy food and drink too regularly (let's keep it politically correct shall we? :lol:). Goes off with some light sporting (aka swin/go for a run couple/three times a week and you're good to go) tho. Gym's gay unless you NEED to gain muscles, and particularly swimming is MUCH better than gym to just get in general/non-couch potato shape.

I start to enjoy really greasy food way too much when im drunk :lol: Last night i had this brilliant idea that 4 eggs, a ton of cheese and garlic and a shit ton of spices, all fried in a pan was an amazing idea. I could feel my arteries clogging up as i was trying to chew the fucking shit down, jesus christ :lol:

I really can't figure out what'd come out of that :lol:

^Nice dude. XD Some light sporting makes you feel sooo good too. In so many different ways, too.

Ensi: Would you be very upset if I said you look a kinda funny to me? And not in a "haha, you make me laugh kinda way?" XP

It's not really. It's more like a turn of phrase, dude. But the last couple pics I've seen of you, you have done something to make me laugh, anyway. Feel free to make fun of the way I look, whenever I end up posting a pic.

I think he might be a bit of a social recluse or something. I've noticed recently that his posts are just plain abnormal.

Haha. I'm sorry!! I'm just not very eloquent. I just didn't want to start spouting off that "ensi, you look like a friggin weirdo." I'm kind of socially awkward, but not a recluse. XD

Jeez, I didn't think it was such a big deal. I'm still not even sure what it was that I said that threw everybody through such a loop.... I guess if this post is off the wall, too- just pretend like I didn't post anything.