Own Pictures Thread

dilema1362 said:
haha. thatll never happen, and you know that as well as i.

but you should also mind the fact that my original statement was totally facetious

Hell no. China will be able to out-produce you by at least 2:1 in the next ten years. It already has a much larger standing army, not to mention record investment in the military. Within 50yrs we'll all be taking orders from China.

the fact that they have more people does not mean they will be able to "take over" the united states of america. they do not posess the militaristic technology that we do, nor do i believe they have the firepower to pull of such a military take over.

damn delicious said:
yeah norways a good choice.

Norway is a shit choice....

I wanted that many years ago... Now i've been there, i couldn't handle the shit prices of everything :)

Reminds me, 13 days till i go up again and see lars :D yay!

I will create my own country called Sexdonia and it will have no taxes, 24 drinks licenses, open bars, free hookers, big wooden huts for houses, and we'll kidnap some chefs to cook for us. And your all welcome.

dilema1362 said:
the fact that they have more people does not mean they will be able to "take over" the united states of america. they do not posess the militaristic technology that we do, nor do i believe they have the firepower to pull of such a military take over.

SARS and Bird Flu > Tanks and Guns.... All i'm saying...

hahahahahaha

thats the only way they could pull it off. truck in 1 billion+ chinese with sars and the bird flu.

it'd be comparable to giving the native americans blankets infected with small pox

dilema1362 said:

My point isnt about population. The point is that they can make shit quicker and cheaper than you, and will eventually out produce you to the point of having an almost entirely deficit free economy. They are already investing huge amounts in their military and will soon overtake you in size, numbers and weaponry.

ie...china will ----> the US within the next half century.

Final_Product said:
My point isnt about population. The point is that they can make shit quicker and cheaper than you, and will eventually out produce you to the point of having an almost entirely deficit free economy. They are already investing huge amounts in their military and will soon overtake you in size, numbers and weaponry.

ie...china will ----> the US within the next half century.
oh hell no, i better get out of here fast then. SARS doesnt seem too appealing.

damn delicious said:
indeed i have not, who is he?

He's a very very sexy norwegian. I plan to make sweet love to him at wacken and if wont let me then....

....well look at my signature. he's getting it, no matter what he says :lol:

they may soon have more weapons than the US, but as far as for their weapons quality, efficiency in combat and lethality, the US will never be surpassed.

i point to the historical example of the american revolution. britain had far more troops than the US, but because of our ingenuity in battle...well...you know the outcome.

all im saying is size and resources arent always the deciding factor.