Own Pictures Thread

Seconded. Now that I recall, there were a lot of hot girls here back in the day, now only a few remain. And really, if we made a graph, I would bet my life onn there being a strong correlation between my weight and ratio of good looking girls. The fatter I got, the less good looking girls posted. :loco:

Undefined said:
Seconded. Now that I recall, there were a lot of hot girls here back in the day, now only a few remain. And really, if we made a graph, I would bet my life onn there being a strong correlation between my weight and ratio of good looking girls. The fatter I got, the less good looking girls posted. :loco:

I don't know if I'm here to confirm your claim about the decrease of female beauty but I'm sure as hell trying to do the opposite :lol:

...I'm also an attention whore. There's no denying that.

Last week's quest pics:

Paths of the dead, northwards:
OgAAANXPbsvzOJwHAqVJZK6bacu4_8tg_GYuVQ3FEKCR1nrmJNyGnhQbSAXw18JsscCH5iwT43G72rO_iBsZyQ_9ShIAm1T1UCRVzkoEvGgQVis4G4w4Yumr65qx.jpg

Paths of the dead, southwards:
OgAAADcao5mOGIAbs3M_dJWU7DBZQuQPXM5dqxIvglNyk-7oXVgfxyuLrxi7WmCcKmrdWM2MS56djNhALIsC5XymNmEAm1T1UO_J1J2IwUHKoGhhs5pQGZL1yWqv.jpg

Fucking alpha:
OgAAABQBKkHOyWYRMsZlhO6pWt1Nm3u3akDSe-OfWYWRZTgNA8nHgXIGGWGvJlLGzLSB_S4dkLKf0SnaZ5I-0x-0nd4Am1T1UHJaLbdRRY0-SXIM0-bVCQ71qj43.jpg

Being slain by invisible Jedi:
OgAAAAPDTQzv0Sd8GB3rteqCiLphaXMhaTf88YHtu-fbzJEvBIxr9Cj8ohf0CK8W_4nzk0t2OyFfZeRz8W5NIVaB6a8Am1T1UM2U1Fe8kSb_kol34LKdYQ5g4_rr.jpg

Sis, you can't look badass with a Wakizashi :lol: get a decent sword!

If you read her sig it does say 'broken blade'.

The samurai would throw away their katanas once the tip was broken. The ninja who were often poor farmers would pick these up and sharpen the ends, hence why a typical ninja sword is a little shorter.

Being slightly shorter they had an advantage that they were quicker to release from the scabbard during the draw.

s

A wakizashi is not a ninja sword. It is a samurai sword for usage indoors, since it was customary for them to leave their swords outside when entering somebody's house.