Own Pictures Thread

I got mine at a department store for cheap though, so there wasn't really a selection. I don't know what Sorbolfuck is, nor do I know what that stuff is, nor am I going to go check. Anything I don't recognize in that bathroom I assume is feminine hygiene so I don't touch it :p.

I didnt recognize it at first, and thought you were just wearing an old hoodie you used when you painted houses or something, lol

Cool though

So did I :lol:
I thought the colours were cool, but didn't get the design..

I have a Darth Vader one on hold :lol:

Full price or did they end up having one? I saw the Vader when I was shopping in the summer, but didn't go for it. I own too many black shirts and hate when I notice I'm in all black :p.

I got mine at a department store for cheap

Show us a pic with the face zipped up.

I don't know what Sorbolfuck is

It's great stuff. I use it in the shower instead of soap, the first thing you notice is your b.o. doesn't smell as bad.

I've heard that soap kills both good and bad bacteria, sorbolene isn't as harsh leaving behind good bacteria to eat up the bad.

s

Again, dont know what that shit is, or why I'd use it.

@the italian: I think its the antibiotics ive been on. I have a dermotologist apooitnment next week, one I asked for in may.
Thanks though, its fucked. I've gone from being subconcious about my weight, to my clothes, to my hair... For noobs, I gotta say, what you look like, its who you are.

Totally had a conversation with some dude about Ensiferum tonight, and because it wasnt at some faggy local metal show the dude had something relvant to say other than "THEY ROCK WOOOOOMG" - Lady in Black is an amazing song, and they destory it beyond the Uriah Heep verison, its great.

All music follows the same rules, so fuck it. Black metal and Rap are so closely related its fucked.

We never low, away we gowe never low, we never low

We never low
Away we go
We suppose to go go
We suppose to go go
We never low
Away we go
Like we supposed to go go
I always keep one rolled
I keep one rolled

btw joe needs to drop everything and drink with me soon.
lets just set that up, no events are happening, so lets make one.
Also you're girlfriend is hotter than where you are in life, consider yourself BEYOND lucky.
:and I probaby fucked your bitch too nigguh, hahahahaha.'

btw joe needs to drop everything and drink with me soon.
lets just set that up, no events are happening, so lets make one.

I second this. But you gota get your ass here, I'm not going to Hamilton... at least until March :p gonna see Kalmah at Club Absinthe.

If you have time to come I'll make time to go out, or if you wanna wait till end of November for Blind Guardian there's that too.

Also you're girlfriend is hotter than where you are in life, consider yourself BEYOND lucky.

Talking about my girlfriend? :lol: I am better looking than her, just fat for now :Spin: /arrogant

I second this. But you gota get your ass here, I'm not going to Hamilton... at least until March :p gonna see Kalmah at Club Absinthe.

If you have time to come I'll make time to go out, or if you wanna wait till end of November for Blind Guardian there's that too.

Talking about my girlfriend? :lol: I am better looking than her, just fat for now :Spin: /arrogant

Holy shit I didn't even know that was happening. Yeah I'll be at that for sure. I fucking love Absinth on a wensday night, its Motwon night in the basement :cool: My friend I was with at Sonata thought you were Dani Evans the entire time by the way :lol:!!! He was like "remember when he randomly pulled Orange Juice out of the garbage and wanted us to drink it?"

there has been a massive lack of shit going down that I'm interested in. Gary Numan tonight is still a maybe, but not really. :(

Holy shit I didn't even know that was happening. Yeah I'll be at that for sure. I fucking love Absinth on a wensday night, its Motwon night in the basement :cool: My friend I was with at Sonata thought you were Dani Evans the entire time by the way :lol:!!! He was like "remember when he randomly pulled Orange Juice out of the garbage and wanted us to drink it?"

:lol: Fuck me, was I really that fat? I mean sadly, eventhough I dropped 35-40 lbs, I probably still look like him somewhat.

I'm sorry to intrude but I'm too happy not to.
My life feels so complete right now.

74491_127854073934625_100001300982071_137588_8097782_n.jpg

....since I received this in the mail. *frolic*

ok, now you can move on.
(lollers at he-man :lol:)