Own Pictures Thread

76524_460342387267_614792267_5336406_4022429_n.jpg

holy shit!

you're actually cute :D

Agreed. I rage when people say "Oh I need to lose weight so I have to drink Diet Coke/Coke Zero/ect"...because you HAVE To drink Cola!!!
Bit different situation here, but yeah. /vent

That's almost as annoying as McDonalds selling carrot sticks as a healthy option...like you'd actually go to fucking mcdonalds for a healty meal in the first place.

I had my first 9oz cup of actual coke in over a year. Sometimes i just get this craving for a little bit of soda and after a workout i feel pretty good with that sugar in me. I know guys who worked construction and worked out, hard, at the gym afterward who literally ate mcdonalds for breakfast and lunch everyday and drank fucken soda all the time and were in amazing shape. My battle buddy from bct was such a man. You can make shitty foods work for you, but none of them would recommend that life style for your whole life.

I had my first 9oz cup of actual coke in over a year. Sometimes i just get this craving for a little bit of soda and after a workout i feel pretty good with that sugar in me.

The caffeine probably gave you a hit as well. If you only have it now and then some caffeine before a workout can be good. You may wanna do some research, there are different theories. They test for it at olympic level and some bodybuilders use an ECA stack to cut up.

I know guys who worked construction and worked out, hard, at the gym afterward who literally ate mcdonalds for breakfast and lunch everyday and drank fucken soda all the time and were in amazing shape.

Steroids is also rife in some construction industries. Not sayin they're on it but if they are, keeping the fat off is somewhat easier.

If you eat McDonalds you have to work that little bit harder to work off the high fat content. Those guys would look even better without Macca's.

Speaking of construction, in the UK they had to make Tuesday a light work day because a lot of accidents were happening on Tuesdays. They found out most of their workers were on e on weekends and suffered, 'ecky Tuesday' - low concentration, fatigue, etc. They can do drug tests but after a day the stuff leaves your system and then the come down sets in.

s

I had my first 9oz cup of actual coke in over a year. Sometimes i just get this craving for a little bit of soda and after a workout i feel pretty good with that sugar in me. I know guys who worked construction and worked out, hard, at the gym afterward who literally ate mcdonalds for breakfast and lunch everyday and drank fucken soda all the time and were in amazing shape. My battle buddy from bct was such a man. You can make shitty foods work for you, but none of them would recommend that life style for your whole life.

They'll get the 'beetus and die :O