Own Pictures Thread

i think he was directing hte post not at you put at people gawking over your pictures. only the age question was directed towards you, the other bit was for everyone else and it depended on your response to the age question.

FUCK lol I can't buy alcohol but I drink a lot of alcohol (my friends can cuz they look older than me..) :p I have naked pics of me but I will not show them... jk* and I don't care if I can't vote...

Yeah I'm from fucking Quebec (near Montreal city) and I fucking love that.
And, sorry I don't like pedophiles of 25 years old and more. But if Alexi is pedophile it's okay lol

Turbo said:
He is, he kissed I AM CANADIAN. Oops did I say that aloud on his official message boards. OOOPPPPPPPPPPSSS.
i am a canadian is a chick? or alexi is a chick and i am canadian is a dude? or i am canadian is a lesbian and alexi is a chick too? i'm confused.

Elysian893 said:
i am a canadian is a chick? or alexi is a chick and i am canadian is a dude? or i am canadian is a lesbian and alexi is a chick too? i'm confused.

I Am Canadian is a chick.....

{929B3809-ABA3-429D-AC91-731378DAFA44}.jpg

Well, not me, but my pic from friday night. But all you who like The Haunted knows who this is.