Own Pictures Thread

Wings of a dream said:
That´s got to be the greatest nickname ever.

Haha, yeah. It totally suits him too. He's bald with a shiny head, blue eyes, very muscular, and happens to wear white muscle shirts alot and has a habit of crossing his arms.

okay it's probably been like, a year+ since i've posted on here so i'm sure nobody remembers me, but oh well. i never posted a pic of myself on here so, here you go.

me.

and how about one where im not even facing the camera. haha.

LOL yeah...it could be a lot worse. i made it as a joke actually, there were some people in high school who would call me that because my boyfriend had a band called DeathLust...just rearrange the letters and yeah....

well anyways thanks for the warm welcome backs! things got kindof hectic so i havent really gotten around to posting at all. but i missed these boards.

anyway...a few more pics. i think i just have really large eyes, and then of course the make up really emphasizes that. they are the only feature that i really like so i figure i might as well really make them stand out. i do feel really silly with these poses as my personality is not girlie at all; but i do like taking the occasional girlish photo, and i sortof went on a spree the other night!

one...

and two..