Own Pictures Thread

well i learnt something today...

i need to come to either europe or states!! Shit man... well will be coming to Boston for SURE in August, hopefully meet some nice metal chicks there...

never actually seen one here in Pakistan... oh well that why the forum is here!

K-z-H said:
well i learnt something today...

i need to come to either europe or states!! Shit man... well will be coming to Boston for SURE in August, hopefully meet some nice metal chicks there...

never actually seen one here in Pakistan... oh well that why the forum is here!
you won't meet metal chicks in the states. only emo chicks and wannabes. or preppy chicks.

@SI- yea ill prob drop by there cuz alot of friends are going there...plus i here u get great shows there all the time and ofcourse i dont wanna be against. but GOD only knows how im gonna deal with the cold!!! its 18 C over her and im pretty much freezing, cant friggin move my fingers properly...how will i play guitar?!?!?

@Elysian- ahh well that sux, metal chicks are hot... but i guess preppy will have to do... not that i actually MIND a hot preppy chick, its jsut that that same chick would prob be hotter if she were a metal chick...know what i mean?

no? well who cares, im tired

K-z-H said:
metal chicks are hot...
That's not a rule :lol:
wendy_karaoke.jpg

BloodyScalpel said:
That's not a rule :lol:
wendy_karaoke.jpg

ahahahahaha, shit man i guess not!!! but.. well screw u! i want some HOT metal chicks... like the ones on this forum, theyre hot (most)!

and btw u guys are really right, OFF-TOPIC kicks the shit out of the regular forum!!!

Silver Incubus said:
pffft, how about FREE HEALTH CARE. that's worth staying if anything. America is better in a few things, such as Pollution and starting Wars:tickled::Spin:

p.s : I know we really don't have a millitary to speak of:p
hey i used to be in the navy :Spin: thank god i'm out haha...