Own Pictures Thread

HalfpintHenkka said:
@Trashdevil: hm, up in Canada, we have to hitch up the huskies to the sleds when we wanna go somewhere, we have pet beavers and polar bears, everyone is a lumberjack, we have 3 types of weather [cold, colder, coldest], and a national delicacy is jellied moose nose. :D ...............................j/k i'm only teasing;) not every Canadian is crazy...just the ones running the country. and quite possibly me, too:D
I like huskies... the more fur the more you have something to hang on to:D
I'd still like to visit Canada... I mean it's already too cold over here... how cold can it be over there?...

Btw... alll politicians are crazy.... the burecrazy drives them mad o_O

Trashdevil said:
I like huskies... the more fur the more you have something to hang on to:D
I'd still like to visit Canada... I mean it's already too cold over here... how cold can it be over there?...

my mutt is more lovable than a whole sled team of huskies:D and in BC it doesn't get too cold, in fact our seasons on the west coast are wet/wetter/wettest, not cold/colder/coldest...but back east it gets pretty damn icy!

anyway...here's me and my bros and nephy back in July:
NephyAngel2Devilshaha.jpg

HalfpintHenkka said:
my mutt is more lovable than a whole sled team of huskies:D and in BC it doesn't get too cold, in fact our seasons on the west coast are wet/wetter/wettest, not cold/colder/coldest...but back east it gets pretty damn icy!

anyway...here's me and my bros and nephy back in July:
NephyAngel2Devilshaha.jpg
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!! now i know..i have a sis, two bros.. and a nephew...whats next?!?!?!?

hm, up in Canada, we have to hitch up the huskies to the sleds when we wanna go somewhere, we have pet beavers and polar bears, everyone is a lumberjack, we have 3 types of weather [cold, colder, coldest], and a national delicacy is jellied moose nose. ...............................j/k i'm only teasing not every Canadian is crazy...just the ones running the country. and quite possibly me, too

Have you, however, gotten to wrestle the elusive ice bears yet? They say that you havnt lived in a coold climate till you have. I had my first recent encounter with an ice bear the other night. Damn thing nearly broke my hand when I wrestled it.

(for the record, messing up my hand wrestling ice bear sounds a lot more dignified than 'drunk as fuck and fell on the ice', dont you think? :p)

NIce pics again, everyone. I like Bodomites recent additions of the 'come here' look :D

But everyone that comes to Finland eventually has to find and wrestle an ice bear. Had a good discussion about it the other night after the bar. Not to be confused with polar bears. a 'Jääkarhu' is a lot different :D

And I just learned this, so now I pass it along to any other potential Finland visitors. :D