Own Pictures Thread

FallingDownInRuins said:
hum no, i am not.
when the wind blows i stay on my place actually

i found one picture of my self, no comment, it speaks for it self...
IMG_4995.jpg
this rocked :lol:

she's a chick and she could kick your asses!

on a side note, is that whole jolly roger theme you got going from Running Wild? if so, \\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm/////////////////////////////////// to you

EagleFlyFree said:
she's a chick and she could kick your asses!

on a side note, is that whole jolly roger theme you got going from Running Wild? if so, \\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm/////////////////////////////////// to you

I'm just gonna create a mmm thread, see if it catches on.

or, just fusion this thread into the tit thread, cause you seem to reply to them indifferently ^__^ you probably meant that in the other thread

edit: GENIUS!!!!!! it'd be a greatly subtle nudge for chicks to post own pictures of.... their tits!!!! YES! YES!

Ive been alright. i miss finland, but im still taking care of some things here...things have been getting better tho. The eyepatch is actually a bit of necessity again actually...but it's the one injury that actually looks stylish :p

But things have been improving, i'm just glad 2005 is over and 2006 is beginning.
How are things going with you?

And yeah, i'm a chick, i just dress like i'm about to blow up your car or something.

As for Running Wild, of course. I got the best compliment the other day after I was at Finntroll/Sodom in NYC, besides putting up with the Trolls' their drunken pirate jokes :)p), Tom Angelripper from Sodom walked up to me, shook my hand and asked if i was a Running Wild fan. :lol: