Own Pictures Thread

AlexiRainbowFantasy said:
oooo sexy:)

Heres me:

385569826_l.jpg

Alexi Laiho is your God ?????? :ill:

sten to emo. And I will wear my hair however i please meanie! I would growI'm sorry but I don't li it out like Alexi but his hair is amazing. I don't know how his hair can be so great. Lets see a pic of your hair!

you dont deserve a pic of my hair

Whats flock of seasgulls? lol. But I am considering growing my hair out and bleaching it blond. I don't know how it will look though... I like how it is now but would LOVE for it to look like Alexi's. When he swings his head its looks crazily cool like

Then just do it

Holy cow! why are you being so f'in harsh to me man? If you don't like me then don't look at what I say. I have every right to be on this forum just as much as you!

Grow some balls maybe? Go terrorize Trivium's forum and suck Matt Heafy's cock. I can speak for everyone here when I say we don't need another Alexi worshipper fanboy faggot. Not to mention an emo one.

http://ultimatemetal.com/forum/showthread.php?t=196914

Banned? What did I do wrong? Im only looking for a few people to chat with about bodom, and look for help with bodom related topics.

Whad did you wrong ???

I think you are just over reacting about Alexi and you must stop talking like a fanboy