Own Pictures Thread

massacre said:
And yes, I am 14, and yes, I know, I have big jugs. But, I'm short, like 5"2' so yeah. But when you first meet me, I look about 18 or 19, no matter to my height.
No one mentioned your tits. You seem to have unsolved problems with your sexuality :lol:

massacre said:
And yes, I am 14, and yes, I know, I have big jugs. But, I'm short, like 5"2' so yeah. But when you first meet me, I look about 18 or 19, no matter to my height.

yeah, right... no more talk of that subject for atleast 4 more years, yeah?

BloodyScalpel said:
No one mentioned your tits. You seem to have unsolved problems with your sexuality :lol:

Oh yes. :Spin:

No, its the fact that whenever some one associates me with looking older, I automatically asume its because of that. You would understand if you met me in person. No one ever looks at my face. :erk:

I actually never even looked at the titty area. I actually looked at your face. Perhaps you need to hang around more respectful people.

massacre said:
Oh yes. :Spin:

No, its the fact that whenever some one associates me with looking older, I automatically asume its because of that. You would understand if you met me in person. No one ever looks at my face. :erk:
Nah, it was actually your face.
EDIT: Postjumped. Seconded rudi's point's

Final_Product said:
I actually never even looked at the titty area. I actually looked at your face. Perhaps you need to hang around more respectful people.

I beleive you are quite right. But this is New England. Rhode Island to be more specific, and here, thats what people care about.... Its all I've ever really known, and I usually date much older guys, 16-19. Rarely below that mark. Rarely. And thats 'respectfull' in their minds.

massacre said:
I beleive you are quite right. But this is New England. Rhode Island to be more specific, and here, thats what people care about.... Its all I've ever really known, and I usually date much older guys, 16-19. Rarely below that mark. Rarely. And thats 'respectfull' in their minds.

They are idiots then.

massacre said:

your boobs don't look that big... haha I beat you in shortness

Draznog said:
haha you live in rhode island do you live on spooner street hehe

No, unfortunatly, I do not. :erk:

Cool Quality About Me You Should Know: I am one of the few people you will meet that DIE to have their hair pulled. Hard.

Just thought that was cool enough to share at this point in time. Seeing in how many people here have lenthy hair that is probably sensitive.

massacre said:
No, unfortunatly, I do not. :erk:

Cool Quality About Me You Should Know: I am one of the few people you will meet that DIE to have their hair pulled. Hard.

Just thought that was cool enough to share at this point in time. Seeing in how many people here have lenthy hair that is probably sensitive.

Enough of the educating us about yourself. fuck.