Own Pictures Thread

Your 14...by implication anyone engaging in intercourse with you can be legally called a paedophile. They are also committing statutory rape. Being sexually active does rock however, but at 14...gees.

Final_Product said:
Your 14...by implication anyone engaging in intercourse with you can be legally called a paedophile. They are also committing statutory rape. Being sexually active does rock however, but at 14...gees.

That assumption was made when she stated she classified her dates by their age groups.

Excess said:
Actually... well OK I do have that pale scandinavian skintone, bot not THAT pale as in the pic. It's just the flash.

party.jpg

No.....it's not the flash, it's you :p:p

¨Thanks for saving the thread with some hotness.

That massacre chick sucks and i want her off the board.

Excess however is more than welcome to shiver me timber.

-Gavin- said:
A decent paedophile?

...What?!

No, decent older guys.

final_product said:

I guess. My partners have to be approved by my parents, therefore, anythign that we do, they can't really get in trouble for, because neither me nor my parents would ever file for SR. Thats generally the way it works. Atleast, how I've been lead to beleive.

massacre said:
No, decent older guys.

I guess. My partners have to be approved by my parents, therefore, anythign that we do, they can't really get in trouble for, because neither me nor my parents would ever file for SR. Thats generally the way it works. Atleast, how I've been lead to beleive.

If a third party was to alert the police, statutory rape is statutory rape, it doesnt require someone to press for charges.

massacre said:
Oh yes. :Spin:

No, its the fact that whenever some one associates me with looking older, I automatically asume its because of that. You would understand if you met me in person. No one ever looks at my face. :erk:

Geeez where in the world do you live? It's not like they're that big...

massacre said:
Its truely not like that. It seems I have been giving the impression that I sleep with every guy I date, and that is not true. I'm not like that. Or that nieve.

how many guys do you date???