Own Pictures Thread

This is my and my little Brasilian sister Erika. RAWK ON GIRL!

IMG04.jpg

@mah ziz: yeah Melo's 14...and she's my buddy too! hehe

@Spike: jeez, picky picky boy...and hey! no calling me "Angy" remember?! *hrmph*

anyway...here i go with a couple of photos for your enjoyment...:D
nephyangeljose3gl.jpg

^me and my bro with our nephew in the summer:D

thankgodheisnotagirl8mv.jpg

^nephy with "long hair" [actually my sister was sitting behind him and swung her hair so it would be around his head...:D]

thankgodheisnotagirl8mv.jpg

^nephy with "long hair" [actually my sister was sitting behind him and swung her hair so it would be around his head...:D][/QUOTE]
aw!!!! :oops: :headbang:

Fenrir13 said:
fen_prof.jpg

The Dark Jedi pic

8903.jpg

Me getting my ass kicked in Finland last month while drunk :D

bm2.JPG

Me drunk climbing a tree in Kuopio

And finally the now famous...

int3.jpg

Me boozing with a buddy of mine :D

Most have seen these before but since you said post em, they are all i have uploaded at the moment. But ill try to get more.

I'm obviously completely oblivious to everything as this response is probably about a month too late, but that interview was pretty kickass. Did you make it to the October show with Fear Factory and Lamb of God? I wanted to go, but alas, there are only a few people I know here who like metal and it's only in theory (i.e. too pussy to get in a pit....fuckers)....how do you post pics on here anyway people? On one last note, winter break in four days...outta here for a month! Most fucking excellent. :D

IconOfSin said:
yes, they can also look old for their age, well i guess it goes for everyone since I look very young for my age myself
I look young for my age too, dunno if it's good or bad though. Hey, we were born in the same year!