Own Pictures Thread

umm..... i did have a chance, i mean he put his arm around me for a while....but i was more interested in talking about guitar with him... lol :Smug: :D..

I tried to get into his guitar case..
not his pants :tickled:

Look north...wwwwwwwwwwaaaaay north....

Cairns. :erk:

Ah yes, forgot to mention, tis also a lovely pic you took there miss, kickass camera or no.

Ustrel said:
at the time he was telling me of a cool bar in Finland I should go to that I would probably like...lol
"the Corner" ?? i don't know.. lol
Knowing your luck he was referring to that shitty ice bar thing where it's really fucking cold and all they serve is about a billion different kinds of vodka. Unless of course he said "The Corner", then it's a whole different kettle of fish i'nn'it? ;)

Corner bar! I have been there all fuckin weekend. It was the first bar I saw within two hours of landing in Finland

HAHA thats awesome! well I have to go sometime :D

You don't know how to pose for images correctly, peeps.
stellungstowo-colour.jpeg

That's the way. ;)

Fenrir13 said:
Corner bar! I have been there all fuckin weekend. It was the first bar I saw within two hours of landing in Finland :D
Yes dear, we know. :rolleyes:

Ustrel said:
HAHA thats awesome! well I have to go sometime :D
OMG you're serious aren't you!? You spent all this time on CoB and never noticed ONE of Tal's posts about the Corner Bar. I thought you said 'Corner' (not Alexi) out of sarcasm as you thought it would be something he would say (as in I thought you forgot what bar it was he refered to completely).

Forshame. :bah:

Someone get Ustrel drunk at teh corner bar pls! :yell:

poison_girl said:
thanks

never been to cairns before, the furthest i've been to is brisbane
yeah, I figured..... otherwise you'd have a tan! :loco:

Sorry! :eek: Something tells me that's going to be interpreted not the way I intended, You're still relatively b00tiful if it helps clear things up a lil? :oops:

I know Tal, I just thought it was so blantantly obvious that it didn't need mentioning. Obviously from Ustrel's response, I was wrong. :(

that army pic gives me goosebumps.... hrrrhh!!!!
I'll tell you'se guys it not that fun when you have to be doing that shit for hours...

in the winter!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Trashdevil: It isn't funny to do that in the summer with 36 degrees celsius in th shadows, either.

HalfpintHenkka: Well, one can see me from that angle, but if you didn't know exactly where I lay, you couldn't see me. (Admittedly, one comrade managed to be invisible even if you know where he lay.)

[And yes, that's me.]

@Ustrel: Actually, my suggestion was more so you could experience the corner bar. See what it is that everyone is going on about and you're missing out on. :p