Own Pictures Thread

Nashira said:
:lol:

I meant this really serious. Short hair looks just boring to me, can´t help, thats my personal opinion. :p
So let it grow! :heh:

me too... my hair is a bit longer than Alexis Eugenesken Araujo

Hair does not entirely equate personality.

Personal attraction is totally subjective.

Short hair is so much easier to manage and deal with.

Children of Bodom pander to angst ridden generation of american teens.

I have a large penis.

Lars has a large Penis.

Ralf has a HOOOOOOOOOOGE penis.

RAWK AND ROLL!

:)

Vikk Cavanagh said:
thats why i'm letting my hair grow :p

dido, i used to buzz my hair,and i always wanted long hair but i hate how it looks between being long and short, but like 3 months ago i decided to get it over with and started growing it out, its just above my eyes right now, another year and a half and ill be pimping...

assuming your priorities are advancing your carreer, if you have one, then here are the facts:

you won't get a decent job in a more or less formal environment like an office, with long hair. it's a matter of protocol and conservative policies and formalities and a huge pile of other related crap, but what can you do about it.
i had long hair for some years now, and so far i only went to very few job interviews. i landed a really good internship in my university, not in an office setting so for now i can get away with it. but i know this is an exception, and as soon as i start aiming for an actual decent job, i'll get shot down right away.
but really, when you need a job (and most people need one starting at 18 or so), how you look is an important factor, like it or not, so don't underestimate it.

you get long hair anytime in your life in 2 years top, but you get few opportunities outside your prime time for starting a carreer (20 to 25), so don't be stupid and get your priorities right.

^you are absolutely right, just fuck thous who turn you down about your hair.

what do they hire you as pro in what ever it is or your hair that has nothing to do with it.
and if they still cunt, well do the math this place must be cunt any how

EagleFlyFree said:
assuming your priorities are advancing your carreer, if you have one, then here are the facts:

you won't get a decent job in a more or less formal environment like an office, with long hair. it's a matter of protocol and conservative policies and formalities and a huge pile of other related crap, but what can you do about it.
i had long hair for some years now, and so far i only went to very few job interviews. i landed a really good internship in my university, not in an office setting so for now i can get away with it. but i know this is an exception, and as soon as i start aiming for an actual decent job, i'll get shot down right away.
but really, when you need a job (and most people need one starting at 18 or so), how you look is an important factor, like it or not, so don't underestimate it.

you get long hair anytime in your life in 2 years top, but you get few opportunities outside your prime time for starting a carreer (20 to 25), so don't be stupid and get your priorities right.
that's unfortunate but very true

its the way you think you act not the haircut anyway!
woa im so afraid posting pics because of this anti-no-long-hair guys :lol:

it's been 1 year and 4 months since i cut the last time, but it still very short :erk:

FallingDownInRuins said:
what are you fucking emo or something?

post your pic and shut up! :saint:

just joking dude! wahaha emo! what a word!

img003.jpg