Own Pictures Thread

103268336_l.jpg

Paolo from trivium his girlfriend...a fine example of a horrible cunt with too much make up.

make up is just a physical way of showing a girl is insecure and wants to be pretty. shes either minging or not and guys who get turned on by make up should see their wenches before they slap that shit on their face.

Pfffffft tyou people don't know much about women care I guess then.

Then blowdrying their hair is also wrong because hair should be kept natural?

Like I said, if done with taste there's nothing wrong with doing any of these things.

Wings of a dream said:
Pfffffft tyou people don't know much about women care I guess then.

Then blowdrying their hair is also wrong because hair should be kept natural?

Like I said, if done with taste there's nothing wrong with doing any of these things.
yes because..having dry hair...isnt natural.

@woad, well theres no chance of me showing up and telling Leandro to cut his hair off:p

spirit crusher said:
make up is just a physical way of showing a girl is insecure and wants to be pretty. shes either minging or not and guys who get turned on by make up should see their wenches before they slap that shit on their face.

well, as a girl i like wearing make up on my eyes cus well if you put on sum reasonable amounts of make up it looks so pretty. And well, i can say im pretty confident with my looks and i dont think im ugly with or without make up. its just a choice.