Own Pictures Thread

Fenrir13 said:
Go Finland!!!! :D Was just singing Lordi in hevikaraoke last night :D

and a new, too normal pic :p

722631513_l.jpg

:) I like the pic!

You want gay? Here ya go!
pics_80.jpg

I do admit in terms of style there's something feminine in me. But that's just something that has grown on me because I like girls so much. It's like you become yellow after eating 100 klementine fruits. It's art, not homosexuality.

Oh, and by the way

PL-00200A-md.jpg

Good luck

joonas...i'm sorry but, lol.. like before, you are the biggest emo fucker i've ever seen. if your trying to be "g0ff" in the first picture, here's a tip...white tshirts? YUCK!

joonas this makes it offical. you are gay.i mean how many guys can find a pic like that? come on! i couldnt even if i tried!

omg someone pls tell me that joonas is just kidding... i mean ffs ... now i've lost the will to post my pictures :lol: wich is a good thing for your eyes i guess :p :p :p

Biatch said:
hmm , i'll prolly get flamed so maybe some other time :D but blondie your free to post if you want ^
why should you get flamed?
if you have kilograms of steel in your mouth, let it be, otherwise post them :)

we dont care post them!!! or at least use it at your avatar so we can remember you

:puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: That gay pic of tat guy getting blown by that other guy is sickening. more sickening then this.

DSC02001.jpg

Joonas Lehtonen said:
Some pics I made today

36385752.jpg

36385815.jpg

Check 'em out fags: http://irc-galleria.net/archive.php?nick=Enriko
dude why are you humiliating yourself? i mean you are so disliked on the COB boards, and you never stop struggling? every single post you make is considered as the gayest shit ever by everyone and you still do not hesitate to post pictures and some stupid comments. Your inferiority complex may be the worst shit ever but this is intolerable. i've never seen a person humiliating himself this badly ignoring others' comments. You may be wanting to prove yourself that you do not give up even though people comment shit about you but we are aware of that fact already seriously. Now leave us be ok? there's plenty of better forums for ya on the fucking planet, go post your emo pictures in those places.

Consuming Impulse said:
:puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: That gay pic of tat guy getting blown by that other guy is sickening. more sickening then this.

DSC02001.jpg
haha nothing compared to the gay pic

eeew :D but yeah it's not as sickening as him :D ... well since homer is starting to scare me i better do what he says :p

my sparkly horns are gr1m :p :p

o and i put them as a thumbnail otherwise it would be too big