Own Pictures Thread

Biatch said:
eeew :D but yeah it's not as sickening as him :D ... well since homer is starting to scare me i better do what he says :p

my sparkly horns are gr1m :p :p

o and i put them as a thumbnail otherwise it would be too big
that wasnt so bad wasnt it?

kewl to see some good looking heterosexual human beings around here...

Raistlin Majere said:
dude why are you humiliating yourself? i mean you are so disliked on the COB boards, and you never stop struggling? every single post you make is considered as the gayest shit ever by everyone and you still do not hesitate to post pictures and some stupid comments. Your inferiority complex may be the worst shit ever but this is intolerable. i've never seen a person humiliating himself this badly ignoring others' comments. You may be wanting to prove yourself that you do not give up even though people comment shit about you but we are aware of that fact already seriously. Now leave us be ok? there's plenty of better forums for ya on the fucking planet, go post your emo pictures in those places.
Wisdom :worship:
Biatch said:
eeew :D but yeah it's not as sickening as him :D ... well since homer is starting to scare me i better do what he says :p

my sparkly horns are gr1m :p :p

o and i put them as a thumbnail otherwise it would be too big
You look so much like a friend of mine it's even scary.
KillerGon said:
ZOMG! The real 5th element is revealed!!

1º ->Fire
2º ->Water
3º ->Air
4º ->Earth
5º ->Faggotry
lies, the 5th element is heart.

CaptainPlanet.jpg

Chuck Schuldiner (Death guitarist/singer I think, in 2 sigs here as well) looks emo and gay, I have to say attractive in a sense, why don't you bash him? Creative people (like myself, at least in bed..) are esthetic, get over it.. :loco:

Joonas Lehtonen said:
Chuck Schuldiner (Death guitarist/singer I think, in 2 sigs here as well) looks emo and gay, I have to say attractive in a sense, why don't you bash him? Creative people (like myself, at least in bed..) are esthetic, get over it.. :loco:
how about: He's dead....:rolleyes:

Joonas Lehtonen said:

But you ARE gay if u call some dude ''attractive''

You're a fag, why do u still hang around here?

NO ONE WANTS YOU

Joonas Lehtonen said:

gheyplanet.jpg

Joonas Lehtonen said:

YOU got a big EGO problem

EDIT: again.

one day you'll understand that: HUMAN NATURE OWNS YOU

Joonas Lehtonen said:
Creative people (like myself, at least in bed..) are esthetic, get over it.. :loco:

lmao you say that you are creative? just look at yourself man your just a thug wannabe with a slight touch of misplaced emotivness...

Raistlin Majere said:
dude why are you humiliating yourself? i mean you are so disliked on the COB boards, and you never stop struggling? every single post you make is considered as the gayest shit ever by everyone and you still do not hesitate to post pictures and some stupid comments. Your inferiority complex may be the worst shit ever but this is intolerable. i've never seen a person humiliating himself this badly ignoring others' comments. You may be wanting to prove yourself that you do not give up even though people comment shit about you but we are aware of that fact already seriously. Now leave us be ok? there's plenty of better forums for ya on the fucking planet, go post your emo pictures in those places.

BloodyScalpel said:
+1

KillerGon said:
dude, seriously, what the fuck is this?

31443673.jpg
the picture it self is good, too much bright face i would use a spot light thru white paper sheet from the left to give the face more dynamics but i must the dude on the pic is EMO