Own Pictures Thread

KillerGon said:
we talked about that some time ago... remember?
no :err:

And cutting the tips is useful, as long as your hair is LONG. People who have medium sized hair(ie, above shoulder lenght) and cut their tips are simply pussies who can't deal with the hassle of being fugly while the hair is growing. Mines need clipping, desperately, though.

BloodyScalpel said:
no :err:

And cutting the tips is useful, as long as your hair is LONG. People who have medium sized hair(ie, above shoulder lenght) and cut their tips are simply pussies who can't deal with the hassle of being fugly while the hair is growing. Mines need clipping, desperately, though.
i think my hair is not medium sized

mine needs to grow,last time i cut it,well trimed it was jan 2006,i think its still medium,does hair as long as adams count as "long hair"?

Geez, it needs to get the tips clipped when they start to suck, they just don't when your hair is still in mushroom stage, that's what I mean. No need to stablish patterns around it.

sambora_hj_07_c.jpg

That's what my hair looks like, but without the highlights. I have the Ritchie Sambora hair cut. Deal with it. I have no recent pictures though.