Own Pictures Thread

youre very very good looking ( i think girls from russia rule!)
and i dont know whats wrong with the pants..

Raistlin Majere said:
get rid of those camouflage pants asap lady, wildchild ffs:erk:
I like Camo Pants :p :erk:
She does look almost exactly Like Alexi in that pic though, funny:lol: yet creepy:zombie:

Homer has failed the Hetero test.

Feel_The_Force said:
Well you obviously didn't get that joke.
I obviously did. talking about it, he gets to play with "cats" way more than you
i just didn't want to mention it

CliffBurton said:
I like Camo Pants :p :erk:
She does look almost exactly Like Alexi in that pic though, funny:lol: yet creepy:zombie:

Homer has failed the Hetero test.
telling that to me? i had any colour of camouflgae pants cus of my admiration, and ripoffness of Lara Croft when i was younger but now because ÅMGALEX1!!11!! (hence avril lavigne) i dont think of wearing them. They make me feel gay and untr00:(

^
no. so foolish ...
you let alexi rule your life cause you try no to look or to be like him by all means.

snowy said:
^
no. so foolish ...
you let alexi rule your life cause you try no to look or to be like him by all means.
nah, she's just uncomfortable to wear them because they resemble him. Has got nothing to do with alexi ruling her life.

Raistlin Majere said:
telling that to me? i had any colour of camouflgae pants cus of my admiration, and ripoffness of Lara Croft when i was younger but now because ÅMGALEX1!!11!! (hence avril lavigne) i dont think of wearing them. They make me feel gay and untr00:(
Understandable, It seems odd to stop wearing somthing becuase someone else wears them alot though o_O

Bah well, pants is pants.

P.S. I got the joke for playing with cats, it was reference to vaginas, It was an obvious joke that everyone saw coming, it wasn't that good, stop fighting!

Im sorry if you think they are disgusting things and are more comfortable playing with someones massive dong, but thats just you :p