Own Pictures Thread

Leandro and You Said Username... I don't understand.... why should I be cool?And what's that link?!! :confused:
I don't get the point, I'm stupid... (and this time it's not Blondie's fault :p)

┼Victim of the Night┼ said:
Leandro and You Said Username... I don't understand.... what's that link? And why should I be cool? :confused: I don't get the point, I'm stupid... (and this time it's not Blondie's fault :p)
thats the link to BH and not really saying you should be cool but you are actually too cool

Leandro and You Said Username... I don't understand.... why should I be cool?And what's that link?!! :confused:
I don't get the point, I'm stupid... (and this time it's not Blondie's fault :p)
I meant that cobot is crap and you should go to a decent board cause you're too nice a person :)

^Hey guys... are you serious?! :oops: But... but... but... but... thank you so much!! :)
Instead I always thought that I was almost "hated" here....

Anyway, I've never seen that board.. but the CoBOT is funny, many times.... ;)

^Hey guys... are you serious?! :oops: But... but... but... but... thank you so much!! :)
Instead I always thought that I was almost "hated" here....

Anyway, I've never seen that board.. but the CoBOT is funny, many times.... ;)
who the fuck would hate you?

^Hmm, guys...I quote you all up above :)p) :
Thanks to everybody! :) Well, I don't know how or why but sometimes it seemed to me that the most people here didn't want to talk with me, and maybe had fun making a little a fool of me (also cuz I'm not good to speak english and to explain my thoughts)... but now that you told me this... I'm really glad, thanks! But I think I'll stay here in CoB board... and CoB OT too... :heh: Bwahahaha! (diabolical laugh)

Thanks to everybody! :) Well, I don't know how or why but sometimes it seemed to me that the most people here didn't want to talk with me, and maybe had fun making a little a fool of me (also cuz I'm not good to speak english and to explain my thoughts)... but now that you told me this... I'm really glad, thanks! But I think I'll stay here in CoB board... and CoB OT too... :heh:

if its what you want, okay

i hate her :p because she speaks the language of love :d (i don't really hate her)

Thanks to everybody! :) Well, I don't know how or why but sometimes it seemed to me that the most people here didn't want to talk with me, and maybe had fun making a little a fool of me (also cuz I'm not good to speak english and to explain my thoughts)... but now that you told me this... I'm really glad, thanks! But I think I'll stay here in CoB board... and CoB OT too... :heh: Bwahahaha! (diabolical laugh)
BH was formed by the *cool* people who left cobot because it was too gay. But whatever :p

And you guys, quit stealing my ttgl attempt :mad:

^Leandro... "ttgl attempt"? what's? :confused: Anyway I like to stay here... it's a nice way to crack up after some troubles in real life, sometimes... :p