Own Pictures Thread

33.jpg

My uggery eyeball! :erk:

the color of your eyes is amazing *_* i like it very much!

Wow, I love the Iwojima tribute you and three of your friends did. Very patriotic. :lol: :lol:

Fuck, you look like tarja turunen.
640.jpg
AMG, THE RESEMBLANCE IS UNCANNY :erk: :erk: :erk: You get marked down for glasses for xmas. :lol:

Excuse·All·The·Blood;5558028 said:
the color of your eyes is amazing *_* i like it very much!
Why thank you :) , but I strongly disagree. :p
Amg you straighten your hair?? Thats ghey... guys don't straighten their hair, what are you a metrosexual?
and for the record, my hair > all
:p
:Smug: Actually my girlfriend did it. And no, I am definately not metro.

^But... :erk: noooo :erk:...

Niko: wtf with straightened hair... it's just random shit to go against Heartless_Name...

+ONE.... I honestly don't see a resemblance, and if there was one, I'd laugh... I wouldn't deny it so, ionna man. I think you need ze spectacles :lol:

And +09806876876jkh9876h576!! yer so right, arguments are pointless. Nikotiini, please go to your 1337 board and bash my hair there where someone cares. :Smug:

^:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:

huh??

EDIT: POSTJUMP (this was to fetzer)

Nikotiini said:
I better just be anorexic now bc i'm oooooh so fat. Your insults regarding weight are pretty lame dude... especially when you couldn't be more wrong:

I officially put you on shut mouth for the rest of your life.

And ok, good. :lol: Does this mean no more comments to me? :saint:?

^Actually the picture didnt load, but I never said her body was fat. I said her face was chubby and round. Not that it matters anyways. Let's just not speak to eachother and spare everyone this pointless bullshit ok?

And if not then expect more of this:
dons.jpg

:Smug:​