Own Pictures Thread

Wait, you're scottish

Do you shave your armpits? :(

Haha whiiiiit? I have *never* heard of that stereotype for Scottish women- I thought that was what "Italian women never did" [another stereotype, of course].

The most common stereotype for the Scottish I've heard is that we walk around all day in kilts; eating haggis neeps and tatties breakfast, lunch and dinner; and that we all play bagpipes and say "och aye the noo" to eachother all the time..basically!

Bodomite and his bitches
busch.jpg

i dont have an accent lol, its jut kinda like neutral

you like my sig?

Everybody does have an accent, it's innerent to speaking a language. You say you have a weak accent, but you certainly do :p when I say I like english accent, I mean that, not the stereotypical thing.

Haha whiiiiit? I have *never* heard of that stereotype for Scottish women- I thought that was what "Italian women never did" [another stereotype, of course].
One of your fellow countrymen told me that :D

The most common stereotype for the Scottish I've heard is that we walk around all day in kilts; eating haggis neeps and tatties breakfast, lunch and dinner; and that we all play bagpipes and say "och aye the noo" to eachother all the time..basically!​

Wait, you don't? Please tell me that you say "haw" though, I beg you! :(

haha omg it wasn't by any chance Plankcore was it, if it was someone on here? =p

That's true to him anyways, he has a BEARD at the moment [maybe slight exaggeration], I can't wait until christmas when he gets his electric shaver [i'm his girlfriend btw, not his stalker hahaha]

I got razors today omg. =P