Own Pictures Thread

Ok, I'm bored....
But I have a battle still opened with Heartless... :p
So, to make him understand that I am not what he (but Kevin too, now that I remember) thinks.... post one my pic that I took today....
Sorry for the colour, but I tried to make an artistic photo...

http://www.*************/files/room42/1207143/foto.jpg

^ K well... You better stop posting pics like that then if you're trying to say you're not beautiful....

... And here's some of me :ill::
051650.jpg

051809.jpg

051844.jpg

051721.jpg

051745.jpg

After posting these I should change my name to Shirtless_Fag, :lol:

^Okay Heartless, thank you.... but you don't see good! :mad: :p
But you are not ugly as you told last days, believe me if I say it!! :) You aren't ugly at all, nay...

And what? You'd change your nickname? Ahahaha... Nahhh, I say to not change (even though Shirtless Fag is really funny!! :lol:) :)

┼Victim of the Night┼;5576557 said:
^Okay Heartless, thank you.... but you don't see good! :mad: :p
But you are not ugly as you told last days, believe me if I say it!! :) You aren't ugly at all, nay...

And what? You'd change your nickname? Ahahaha... Nahhh, I say to not change (even though Shirtless Fag is really funny!!) :)

lol, thanks... but I am ugly, I know I am but I can handle that fact :p other people here even said it too, but thanks for being sympathetic and nice to me :) as always you're too kind :D

he's not ugly, he just have HIS style. :p

lol, what is my style? :lol:

He's not ugly, he was just born on the wrong planet.

:p

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Maybe :lol: Either way you're right something about my appearance is inhuman and wrong

lol, thanks... but I am ugly, I know I am but I can handle that fact :p other people here even said it too, but thanks for being sympathetic and nice to me :) as always you're too kind :D

Nah, I'm everything but kind, in my opinion... I'm the queen of harshness, that's how I really am.
But there's a thing you have to know about me: I never say something that I'm not really convinced to say.
And you've not to handle with "that fact": you're very good looking. *she is serious* :)

ps: hey, Igraine would be worried again about us two... :p