Own Pictures Thread

That's a trick, so people tell you that you're pretty !
But...she don't need that so...I don't know why she does that ! :D

Sorry to contraddict you, cause you're such a lovely girl, but this time you couldn't be more wrong.
Many said that I am good looking, but I don't agree: maybe someone should really see me in person, to understand that I am not as they believe... but nevermind.
I lived some things in my childhood and teenage that made me very sad, disheartened about myself and so on... but I won't explain which they were cause nobody is interested at that, then I certainly would be misunderstood... I'm not that important.
But I can assure you I lived something that would have been really harmful for everyone who would have lived it... but don't ask me what it was: it's too personal and if you people believe me, ok... if you don't, no matter, the fact that I know the truth is enough, for me.
And it's the truth: I don't like myself.... but I have to accept my person...
I recently started taking lots of pics about me, cause I remembered in the past what a psychologist told, I mean that one of the best ways to start accepting ourselves is take pics and see how we are, to become confidential always more with our image...I'm doing it and well, let's see if it works.
So, this the truth: feel free to believe or not.... but who really knows me, and I mean personally, knows that I don't do any trick.

ps: it's not a personal attack to you... it's just an explanation to clarify a bit about a matter that made me suffer (and still does).

^ sorry to hear about that (your past). but honestly, you REALLY are beautiful. you have a very pretty face structure...and i'm sure you will come to see that for yourself very soon.

no, it's just the whole jamaican beat thing...it's nice ya know? kinda like paris hilton's song "stars are blind" i know it's a very elementary style of a pop song, but it has that nice little reggae beat to it...i like it.