Own Pictures Thread

FTW? :confused: I think you messed up the wording... but :mad: if you're trying to say I'm so ugly :mad: that everyone would kill themselves :mad: .... you're prolly right :lol:

Im not saying you're ugly im just saying that when people see you they have a sudden erge to kill themselves,

in fact that a compliment.:kickass:

Im not saying you're ugly im just saying that when people see you they have a sudden erge to kill themselves,

in fact that a compliment.:kickass:
when poeple see you they feel the sudden urge to dig their faces in a pool of dictionaries.

troo

u are
:hotjump:er

AMG! You're so hot as well... I so want to do you, hard... how much crack would it take me to arrange a threesome with you and your 00ber hawt friend?

ewcrackhoes.jpg

Seriously, you look like a pair of fat nasty crack hoes. :Smug: :erk: You've no right to call me ugly :lol:

AMG! You're so hot as well... I so want to do you, hard... how much crack would it take me to arrange a threesome with you and your 00ber hawt friend?

ewcrackhoes.jpg

Seriously, you look like a pair of fat nasty crack hoes. :Smug: :erk: You've no right to call me ugly :lol:

i thought you were finished flaming her...

i don't think i should post anymore pics on the internet anymore...i can't post it in BH cuz he found out about it already and is posting there and here i shouldn't. i'll just have new pictures in myspace whenever...