Own Pictures Thread

300px-RainbowFlagCastroSF2005.jpg

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Do you have a collection ?
I guess you could say that, if like 5 pictures in a folder named "Dumb Fugly Bitch" is a collection, then yes... I do :erk:
dude, calm down with nikotiini.
Sorry... Just when she says stuff to me how else am I supposed to take it, I mean I tried being nice, she was still a bitch, then I tried ignoring her, and she was STILL a bitch, so I mean whenever she says something now I'm automatically just gonna jump on it, but whatever I'll just go back to ignoring her for everyone's sake.
i thought you were finished flaming her...
See my message above. I'll ignore her again. And for the record, I was and did stop, but she fucking kept provoking me and saying rude, dumb shit and no one told her to stop, so why is it I say something and you come out against me. Think about it. :erk:
i don't think i should post anymore pics on the internet anymore...i can't post it in BH cuz he found out about it already and is posting there and here i shouldn't. i'll just have new pictures in myspace whenever...
Why would I say anything against you? First off, you're decent towards me now, or ignore me at least which is fine, your choice, and secondly, you're 13 years old. :Smug: I wouldn't say anything against you. And the only pic I ever saw of you was funny, it made me laugh. That oprah one. Good stuff.

yeah I just mentioned smt about that in TM
Wow :lol: Good for you.
Especially since about 1% of the males get any around here.
That's probably true. :lol: and I am not a stalker of Nikotiini, if anything she stalks me. :erk:

But whatever, I'll ignore her, and she can go be the cool princess of the 00ber 1337 TM board. I mean it's not a matter of anything she says bothers me or that I give a fuck, it's just in real life I don't let anyone talk to me like that, I'm not used to people being rude to me when I'm being nice at least, so fuck her. But then again it's the internet and it's filled with ugly people who have dumb opinions, and she's a prime example of that so for everyone's sake I'll just ignore her. But if she says shit to me, you know, be fair and say shit to her, or don't, I could care less. :lol: