Own Pictures Thread

teh kitty

Image032.jpg

Image034.jpg

not your original, dude, we were talking about it i donno when..
should I make a You're g&l one? :)
anyone? wanna buy?:D
Original SHOE merchandise

i would most definately pay for a SHOE t-shirt....especially with "youre g&l" on the back.

no more than $20...

and only if $10 goes to tut

IMG_0202.jpg

Beware ND at his 3rd Degree of Evil Evolution. KAMEAMEA! :p

...since I'm the only one of my buds that has a Camera...not many picture of me (awww that's bad ... :p ). I really don't like to be taken in picture anyway haha...

We were on a trip...just drinking and making weird faces in the mirror and take pictures. Originaly, there was 3 other dudes with me...but they looked too retarded haha.

PS : I just made my account on Photobucket.com....pretty obvious heh :tickled:

Poster.jpg

[font=&quot]Check out the poster my friend designed for me! I'm promoting this show myself. (Xecution is my band and Möltar is silver_incubus's band)
Isn't it sweet! My friend drew that picture for me![/font]

Ummmmm, does Kasha have a twin sister, or she earning a lil extra on the side without our knowledge? :err:

Kasha01.jpg

Ustrel said:
Check out the poster my friend designed for me! I'm promoting this show myself. (Xecution is my band and Möltar is silver_incubus's band)
Isn't it sweet! My friend drew that picture for me![/font]

Sweet flyer/poster :headbang: Kinda has that "Old Shool Horror-Gore Flick" look. Lots of detail too..The dude really seems to be enjoying his meal. :dopey: Nice face expressions on both. That's the tricky part imo..I'm so bad to draw real people with real scales etc.. Anyway : Me likes it :)

cruiser_FINAL.jpg

Pretty abstract....but you'd be supposed to see a Spaceship with Reactors and a Ring structure to the Right. Played too much Halo I guess.. :p

Untitled-3.jpg

Always wanted to create a terrorized face..kinda like Edvard Munch's Scream. I can't explain really more.. :err:

Feeback? cause they're not 'complete yet.