Own Pictures Thread

Im not trying to find her a boyfriend, Im just trying to prove to her pretty much what you just said. Oh ya, and we're from denver colorado.

fen_prof.jpg

The Dark Jedi pic

8903.jpg

Me getting my ass kicked in Finland last month while drunk :D

bm2.JPG

Me drunk climbing a tree in Kuopio

And finally the now famous...

int3.jpg

Me boozing with a buddy of mine :D

Most have seen these before but since you said post em, they are all i have uploaded at the moment. But ill try to get more.

Abrasive X you're looking good *wink*... but how long is your hair??? o_O I can't see the ends.. and i want to know.:D

int3.jpg

cool pose! but Corona? blah. hehe;)

Fenrir13 said:
Ah, a Corona was the first beer grabbed. :p

And its ok, I wear sorta tomboyish clothes and stuff, thus it sort of hides the fact i have boobs. :lol:

And i also gotta ad Abrasive is quite a cutie :D

it's a pity, you'll make a cute guy
tongue.gif

Yeah, Abrasite seems to be not bad too
whistling.gif
(I don't know if it's the good term in english)

Fenrir13 said:
fen_prof.jpg

The Dark Jedi pic

8903.jpg

Me getting my ass kicked in Finland last month while drunk :D

bm2.JPG

Me drunk climbing a tree in Kuopio

And finally the now famous...

int3.jpg

Me boozing with a buddy of mine :D

Most have seen these before but since you said post em, they are all i have uploaded at the moment. But ill try to get more.

you are DRINKING? omg, i HATE people who are addicted to drugs! And all these long-haired, freaky guys, and where are your skirts? women have to wear skirts and dresses!... tststs, darling, you should better stop that! :tickled: :tickled: :tickled:

@ Tal: your birthday is one day before mine, only I'm seven years YOUNGER, you old fart! :p

@ Missery: That German Racing team looks like a bunch of happy people....

Yeah, they are quite the happy bunch. Actually, the three girls in the pic are quite bright, friendly young ladies, the guys are very nice, drunken idiots. :lol: And if they read that they know i meant that in the best way. ;)

And i know, im an old fart. Now get me my bran flakes and my granny dress that smells like moth balls. :p

shredderofriffs said:
Im not trying to find her a boyfriend, Im just trying to prove to her pretty much what you just said. Oh ya, and we're from denver colorado.
:OMG: HOLY FUCK!!! no SHIT IM FROM DENVER!!!!!!we should hang out this weekend, im moving but yeah. . pm me or something, gimme an AIM/MSN/Yahoo name.

Fenrir13 said:
Yeah, they are quite the happy bunch. Actually, the three girls in the pic are quite bright, friendly young ladies, the guys are very nice, drunken idiots. :lol: And if they read that they know i meant that in the best way. ;)

And i know, im an old fart. Now get me my bran flakes and my granny dress that smells like moth balls. :p

An old fart that drinks like hell ;) and hey yeah, i know it was meant in the best way *g*