Own Pictures Thread

Southern Belle in Hell said:
*Spanks Pieter for Chaosia* You asslicker!.......:lol::loco:

Thanks, love=).

And FYI, I'm 23 and Kristian will be three next month.

And he is cute as hell, thank you very much=). Takes after me, of course.
AND he has an eye for women, he LOVES them, especially teen-aged blondes=D. He will be a total heartbreaker! *proud mother, but you asked for it*

Here's my little Ninnu :D
100_0003_0.JPG

And here's me :p

100_0034_0.JPG

Final_Product said:
My friend is 18 and has a son...biologically speaking you can have kids at like 14...thats not old.

I also feel the man-whore force within him. Cute kid. I one day hope my offspring can look human, as yours has....but i doubt it.

Exactly, even 9th Graders in High School are having kids now a days. So.........

aaalrite well here's me standing by some sort of robot on a horse in frankfurt...

IMG_0110.jpg

this was taken just a few days prior to wacken open air 2005 when the germans (or possibly australians) stole my pants during my shower :ill:

IMG_0263.jpg

aaaand in this one i've been back from my trip for 2 days and can be seen celebrating my 18th birthday :Spin:

DSCN5084.jpg

Tut Ankh Amon said:
@janina: look out, don't ever let Ninnu get anywhere near chaosia's kid :D

Why's that? They might have fun together, but not too much fun, 'cause my Ninnu loves older guys :lol: She's 5 years old and is "in love" with a 25 years old guitarist...

my at a party about a month ago i was blowing smoke in the air so it don't sting people's eye's if you must know.
x1pxOYwqu4SjF52fOou37k6BB__n7EwP1zY.jpg

Segger said:
aaalrite well here's me standing by some sort of robot on a horse in frankfurt...

IMG_0110.jpg

this was taken just a few days prior to wacken open air 2005 when the germans (or possibly australians) stole my pants during my shower :ill:

IMG_0263.jpg

aaaand in this one i've been back from my trip for 2 days and can be seen celebrating my 18th birthday :Spin:

DSCN5084.jpg

Call me lame if you will, but you look like that wrestler Edge from the WWE! :lol:.........in other words your handsome;)